Online Teacher Job Summary
- We are looking for an Online Teacher to lead our students in a virtual setting. In this position, you will utilize our e-learning platform to deliver video lectures, upload and assign reading materials, and administer quizzes and tests.
- You will also facilitate discussions on the class forum to keep your students engaged.
- Since e-learning can be difficult, you must be available for students who need extra help.
- Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in their subject.
- While we prefer teachers who have virtual teaching experience, those who have only worked in physical classrooms are encouraged to apply.
Online Teacher Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop individual lesson plans that align with the overall curriculum
- Live Teaching
- Create or live stream video lectures for your students
- Assign reading, homework, and projects to help your students learn the material
- Administer quizzes and tests over the e-learning platform
- Grade your students on their performance and provide feedback
Online Teacher Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in education or your subject
- Valid teaching certificate
- Classroom experience; virtual experience preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency