We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. The role requires an understanding of human behavior to determine how consumers will interact with technology in whatever form it takes: a smart device app, a website, a desktop app, flyers, brochures, a social media ads .. etc. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Conducting user research and testing
- Develop wireframes, prototypes and task flows based on customer needs
- Figure out the steps consumers will use when accessing our technology
- Break human behavior patterns into their most logical steps
- Design models that shorten the process steps to create a better user experience
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with graphics design, information architecture and interaction design
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding the balance of colors, textures and interactive elements