We are looking to hire an experienced frontend developer to join our dynamic team. As an experience developer, you will be responsible for converting provided designs (designs created in Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other popular design tools) a top-level, pixel-perfect, and fully responsive coding base using frontend best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a website and mobile web app that has been built with the modern tech stack.
Please do not apply if you are general WordPress developer, we already have WordPress developers in team and we currently need an experienced Front-end Developer.
- Developing user interfaces using frontend best practices.
- Developing WordPress and other websites and interfaces from the provided design (designs created in Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other popular design tools).
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Fixing styling issues on WordPress and other websites.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for WordPress and other projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar.
- Previous work experience as a frontend developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Working knowledge of WordPress to understand how to do custom styling on WordPress websites.
- Experience of working with Advance Custom Fields (ACF) as many of our WordPress websites are built with ACF.
- Knowledge of Woo-commerce.
- Understanding of WordPress frameworks.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.