We are a US based technology company looking for a talented front-end developer with a WordPress background to join our international team.
If you’re very creative and strongly passionate about Wordpress we’re looking for you!
- Build, update, manage, optimize new and existing Wordpress websites based on designs, requirements, meetings, conference calls and notes.
- Implement best-practices for website search engine effectiveness (SEO-friendly).
- Quality assurance website testing for cross-browser compatibility, responsive design and general website performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study and/or demonstrated work experience.
- Experience developing and managing Wordpress websites for clients.
- Exceptional client-facing verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work and manage organic tasks and priorities within project deadlines.
- Experience developing responsive websites on WordPress, especially in a multisite environment
- Strong understanding of PHP
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- Experience with source control tools like Git
- Desire to learn new languages, platforms and skills
- Ongoing flexibility and willingness to learn a variety of tasks.
- 2+ years’ experience working with databases and database architectures.
- 2+ years’ experience working with web-based technologies and practices.
- 2+ years’ experience working with cloud-based server providers.
- 2+ years’ experience developing and testing responsive websites.
- 2+ years’ experience building SEO-friendly websites.