SUMMARY OF POSITION: The successful candidate will be a highly skilled developer in building scalable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. As a .NET Senior Developer you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications in a fast-paced E-commerce environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop software in the .NET 4.5 MVC using Entity Framework and SQL stored procedures as a full stack developer
· Expected to have a solid understanding of software development design patterns and ability to develop solutions from complex business logic.
- Must have clear oral and written communication skills to interact with technical and non-technical personnel.
· Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies
· Responsible for coding standards and peer reviews
· Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
· Project Planning and Project Management
· Take specifications and develop applications and solutions
· Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
· Scoping documents and technical specs
· Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOD/OOA)
· Software modeling and simulation
· Support, maintain and document software functionality
· Maintain standards compliance
· Maintenance of legacy software (Classic ASP)
· Give technical direction to lower level employees
· Performs additional duties as assigned
· Bachelor (4-year) degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field with 5 years of programming experience
· Previous .NET MVC programming experience required
· Experience in developing and maintaining E-Commerce solutions is required
· Angular JS experience a plus
· Working knowledge of REDIS a plus
· OWIN/Katana experience a plus
· SOLR experience a plus
· SQL query tuning experience a plus
· Ability to make sound judgment and develop applications that make a positive effect on business
· Must possess solid ability to multi-task
· Perform efficiently under pressure
· Must be able to work extended hours as needed
· Experience in any E-Commerce platform like Magneto is a plus
Job Timings: 8pm - 5am (Night Shift)