P2i is seeking a Junior Technical Associate to join our growing technical operations and assist in the coordination and execution of our programmatic activities. You will be working with a core team and a vibrant, multi-disciplinary panel of experts and advisors that combines expertise in health, development, SDGs and design.
As a Junior Technical Associate, you will be:
· Supporting P2i’s work in its ongoing and upcoming activities, projects and specialty focus
· Supporting the planning of internal meetings, events, and team-building activities to ensure team growth and wellness;
· Working with operations team to coordinate project reporting
· Bolstering a creative, vibrant, and supportive working environment;
· Creating and maintaining internal systems to collaborate and share knowledge;
· Assisting with development of technical content
· Assisting in policy research activities on assigned priority agendas
· Facilitating the lead teams and moderators in consultative dialogues by coordination, collation of information according to the pre-defined thematic frameworks
· Conducting desk reviews of international and national policy and strategy documents to identify internationally acceptable standards and best practices
· Undertaking literature review, policy research, qualitative and quantitative analysis
· Supporting the technical team in developing meaningful analysis and interpretation of data and information captured through various reports.
· Summarizing findings and prepare relevant reports and briefs
· Developing information briefs and data sets for reports and presentations
Please apply if you are a:
· Creative and passionate about policy impact
· Highly organized, proactive and flexible.
· Passionate about the impact of sensible and informed social development
· Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
To qualify to apply for this position, you must have:
· A bachelor's degree in Management Sciences, Medical Sciences, Public Health, Social Sciences or relevant discipline
· Very very high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) (We are serious about this)
· A can-do positive attitude
· Excellent written and oral communication
Your chances of getting short-listed will be even higher if you have:
· At least one year of experience working in development sector (health, education or employment programs)
· Experience in project or program coordination
· All your information will be kept confidential.
· Only short-listed candidates will be reached out by the team.
· This role is based in Lahore, Pakistan.