Turkish Maarif Foundation (TMF) serves as a gateway to international educational arena of Turkey that will contribute to enhance cultural and civilizational interaction and paving the way for achieving the common wellbeing.
Science, Math, English Teachers .
- TMF is serving in more than 35 countries globally, running 200+ schools and educating 33,000+ students.
- TMF has vision to become a pioneer educational institute, nurturing pure-minded people who use knowledge for the peace and welfare of humanity.
- TMF has a mission to carry out comprehensive educational activities throughout the world based on the common values of humanity and Anatolian tradition of wisdom.
- Pak Turk Maarif International Schools & Colleges is governed by TMF. It has 13,000 students at 26 locations in all major cities of Pakistan.
- Pak Turk Maarif International Schools & Colleges require services of Math, English and Science Teachers for Quetta Boys Campus.
We are looking for mentioned above teachers" who must perform following duties.
- To create benchmarks for students to track progress towards those goal
- To develop programs that improve students learning and performance.
- To assist students in understanding class material better.
- To meet other teachers and student on weekly basis to inspect the requirements for improvement.
- To inspect students’ performances through random class visits and productive teaching methodologies.
- To establish curriculum guidelines in collaboration with the vice-principal and principal and ensure that guidelines are adhered to.
- To handle emergencies and school crises and ensure a safe and clean environment for students, staff, and visitor (i.e., implementing hygiene rules)
- To provide leadership for the implementation of standard operating procedures and policies set by the head office.
- To collaborate with teachers, parents, and students to generate better options and suggestions in respect to
- provide the best education facilities for students.
- Provide guidance and counsel to students in their academic goals.