We are looking for a Part time .NET Core developer to build software using C# language . You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Core Developer
- Familiarity with the SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g., C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- 2 years or more of experience in .NET