About the job:
We are looking for a Python Back-end developer with practical experience in python, web frameworks like Flask, Django or related domain. The ideal candidate should have experience working with Database and Rest API. You will also leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
- Strong English-language communication skills.
- Professional experience with Python.
- Professional experience with a python based web application framework, such as Django, Flask or FastAPI..
- Well-versed in source control with Git.
- Comfortable implementing CI/CD pipelines.
- Understand RESTful API design.
- Understanding of fundamental database concepts - relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database and ORMs/ODMs.
- Able to deploy and manage applications on a server.
- Experience with pandas, numpy, seaborn, matplotlib.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Design and develop the business logic and backend systems.
- Design and implement database architecutre.
- Work closely with frontend developers to design and develop functional, performing and complete APIs.
- Develop high quality, well documented, and efficient code.
PanData can be defined as a tech company focused on applying scientific knowledge to solve concrete problems. In other words, its mission is to enhance the business operation of the clients by developing and implementing premium IT products and services.
- Informal dress code
- Flexible Schedule
- Python: 3 years (Preferred)