Urgently Hiring of "Executive Secretary-Female"
Incumbent should have:
Must have Graduation or Masters degree.
Minimum 3 to 5 Years’ Experience as an Executive Secretary Reporting Directly To CEO.
- Strong interpersonal skills and fluent in English
- Outstanding skills of drafting, noting and recording minutes of meetings.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, with ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Proficient in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Prioritizing and multitasking approach with ability to work in stress environment.
- Must have hands on experience of Microsoft office and other similar applications.
- Responsible to maintain the confidentiality of the important record in hard and soft copies.
- Maintaining and scheduling the record of daily meetings.
- Receiving and screening daily mails and incoming and outgoing calls.
- Ready to perform any additional tasks if assigned.
Salary will be decided upon Experience Based Performance.