Path Solutions is looking for Business Consultants in Banking Operations for Karachi,Pakistan .
Below are the skill sets required:
- Candidate should have worked as a personal banker for 3-5 years.
- Candidate should have very good knowledge of banking operations.
- Candidate should have a good knowledge of different products of the banks ( mainly investments,deposits and their different features, treasury)
- Islamic banking knowledge and expertise is a must.
- Candidate should have strong analytical skills.
- Candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Responsible for project implementation and understands project implementation and preliminary analysis of the client requirements.
- Defines the business requirements of the clients and prepares BRDs and gets their sign offs.
- Develops expertise of iMAL basic modules and consulting practices
- Provides system training to clients. Gives advice to clients to optimize the system utilization.
- Provides all necessary data and analysis on the spreadsheet/ ePath to Support/ Product management/ Development teams.
- Responsible for User acceptance testing and participates in QA onsite for patches and or W enhancements.
- Establishes and maintains a good relation with the clients by communicating and responding to the queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Applies business/ domain knowledge and provides necessary information to product management and development. Works with the client to refine, prioritize and schedule all the Technical Assistant Requests (TARs). Follows up with the project manager and or development managers for a timely resolution of the TARs.
- Prepare and maintain records of respective activities as per QMS standards.
- Communicates information directly and clearly. Checks for clarity and understanding during a conversation with internal and external clients.
- Respects and follows company rules, policies and procedures.
- Must have good verbal and written English communication skills. Must have ability for critical and analytical thinking.
- Presumes that change is constant and acts in ways that enable change to occur positively. Promotes teamwork and cooperation within team and other depts.