I am a highly motivated, results-oriented, and dynamic professional with progressive experience in electrical engineering, manufacturing, production, process engineering, and maintenance. I am highly skilled in creating and modifying overall engineering processes and procedures and maintaining electrical equipment’s in optimal condition to increase productivity and controls through process improvement. Exceptionally tech-savvy with expertise in instrumentation subjects, and onshore/ offshore disciplines. Extensive knowledge of instrument communication systems and measurement technologies. I am adept at ensuring safe working conditions by solving technical issues, as well as reviewing and executing necessary predictive and preventive maintenance plans. Exhibit good knowledge of the updated techniques and policies for the enhancement of process of production and demonstrates outstanding communication, analytical, strategy and leadership abilities. Adept at leveraging outstanding management skills to direct cross-functional team operations, carry out effective task delegation, and prepare in-depth documentation to accentuate operational success.
My key skills include Electrical Systems, Electrical Design & Equipment, Production Management, Continuous Process Improvement, Electrical Installations, L.V Motor Maintenance, VFD Operations, LT and HT Cable Size Selection and Testing, Cross-functional Team Leadership, LED TV Assembling, Site Facilitation and Acquisition, Budgeting & Scheduling, Quality Control & Assurance, Operational Excellence and Troubleshooting Skills
Attached is my CV which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
• Examine barcode scanning process, supervise record of receiving mobiles, faulty, packed, return to production WH for rework, and deliver the daily final packing report to the Production Head in a timely manner.
• Receive all material from SKD and manage handover packed quantity to FG after complete labelling while maintaining quality control standards.
• Steer daily meeting with the Production Head and Line Incharge to identify, examine and resolve all issues regarding production, while retaining line speed according to the packing requirement.
• Recommended measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of products. Achieved organizational objectives/targets through program excellence, innovation, and integrity.
• Understood challenges of working environment in the first hand to learn about 16 MW power house generation, distribution, transformers, VFD, and centrifugal machines, 6.6KV slip ring motors.
• Skillfully examined DCS system, battery panel (floating/equalization) and specific gravity, cable laying, and earth pit while using Digital earth resistance tester.
• Successfully designed motor capacity according to pump rating and executed tests of continuity, insulation resistance, and specific inspection on materials, equipment, and installation activities on site.
• Created electrical drawings, installed energy meter, calculated power factor correction, and communicated site progress information regularly to resolve problems in an efficient manner.