Creative Analytical Professional with 12 years of significant experience in Management work plans, budgets, overall implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Community Development, Social research, Rural development/Rural livelihoods, , training, product development, and testing. n Management experience includes providing overall direction, establishing guidelines, updating and rewriting training materials, scheduling time assignments, recruiting, hiring, training, developing alternative sources of revenue to enhance projects.n Consulting experience includes performing needs assessments, establishing objectives and mission statements, observing performance to tasks, documenting findings, gathering appropriate documents to assess efficiency, analyzing processes procedures, developing extensive proposals, scheduling projects, developing cost analyses for implementation, training, and installation. Recruitment Selection, Job Analysis, Performance Management, Organizational Development, Succession Planning, Compensation Management Learning Development.n Results-driven achiever effective team Player with excellent problem solving skills.n Highly flexible and adaptable performer adept at multi-tasking and thriving in a fast-paced environment while coordinating numerous time-sensitive projects.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND TASKS:
1. Develop understanding on National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER) related documents, including NSER guidelines and instructional manual to grasp the registry mechanism and the systems developed by BISP MIS for the survey.
2. Participate in the centralized trainings for master trainers to be held by SDPI/NSER and develop the knowledge/expertise required for becoming master trainer.
3. Identify and finalize competent and capable staff for the project positions in the assigned District to assist SDPI in Field level hiring of project staff, establishment of field offices and management of logistics.
4. Train the field staff within the assigned district(s).
5. Deploy and distribute final teams according to the project requirements for affective coverage and quality deliverables.
6. Coordinate with stakeholders to obtain their support for smooth implementation of project activities.
7. Plan field activities and set timelines with targets for all District level teams.
8. Maintain update plans/timelines regularly.
9. Review field progress and performance of staff.
10. Ensure deliverables and timelines are met as per plan.
11. Ensure compliance to terms of reference as per the agreed project scope.
12. Monitor BISP dashboard DCSS including SDPIâs dashboard VMCA on regular basis.
13. Conduct random and periodic field visits for spot and back checks to his/her areas of intervention.
14. Collect information/data from the district level teams to develop District level reports for CMU.
15. Review the daily outputs of Targeting Teams and check their productivity. In case of low outputs, S/he will contact the AC concerned for course correction.
16. Receive monitoring reports from the SDPIâs Monitoring Teams and BISPâs External and Internal Monitoring Teams, and resolve any issue that may have been raised.
17. Take corrective measures for issues identified as a result of spot-checks either conducted by the BISP team, SDPIâs internal monitoring or Third-Party Operations Review Firm.
18. Share progress updates with Divisional Director of BISP on regular/weekly basis.
Worked as A Area Coordinator in Aurat Foundation district Raheemyarkhan in NSER (National Socio Economic Registry) project
Facilitate the technical team in land identification
Resolve the community issues regarding lands
Formation of Saaf Pani Tanzeems
Maintain all record regarding sites and saaf pani tanzeems
Ensure the quality during execution of activities
Develop liaison with concern government departments
Maintain the all record of land mutations and land transfers
prepare lists of muzas according to the census reprot
finalized the lists of muzas according to the parameters
Prepare files and record for MEPCO survey
Facilitate the technical team in MEPCO survey
Manage the field teams and orient them with program activities
As A District Coordinator
Under the over all guidance of Manager Social Mobilization/ Manager Admission & Attendance Compliance (As per designated regions) , District Coordinator shall manage the overall functioning of the district office in view of the mandate of SM-NCTP.
• Understand the concept of the project and its significance in terms of Waseela-e-Taleem programme roll-out.
• Review and compile the tehsil work plan of SM Teams as per over all social mobilization plan.
• Provide input regarding the work plans and their efficacy during the project.
• Identify operational and other regional challenges such as mobility of women, language, geography, etc.
• Shall be responsible for all activities including micro supply capacity assessment (MSCA) Survey, beneficiary mobilization campaign, WT women registration centers and admission & attendance compliance, mapping of BISP beneficiaries and capacity building.
• Provide support and guidance to TC’s/SOs during all the stages of project cycle.
• Oversee the formation of committees at each level.
• Coordinate with BISP and other relevant stakeholders.
• Prepare and oversight all the relevant reports including daily/weekly, mothly and quartely.
• Review the monitoring reports of field monitoring officer; and develop an action plan against the gaps identified by Monitoring Officers.
• Facilitate PMU in implementing the capacity building activities.
• Represent BISP social mobilization component at district and tehsil level.
• Facilitate TCs and team in the mapping of beneficiaries, formation of BISP Beneficiaries Committees (BBCs),micro supply capacity assessment (MSCA) Survey, beneficiary mobilization campaign, WT women registration centers and admission & attendance compliance.
• Conduct monthly and quarterly review meetings at district level to assess the performance and progress of social mobilization team.
• Accept any other assignment given by his/her line manager
Major Job Responsibilities
Budget planning and finalization for the trainings & implementation with the coordination of Executive Director and Finance Manager
Coordinate with Finance Manager to run administration system
DRR Pre KAP and Post KAP Surveys
CBDRM trainings for staff and stakeholders
Project End Evaluations
Follow-up of community CBDRM trainings
Training reports for Executive Director
Coordinate different consultancies trainings and events
Reporting to donors, clients and senior management
Develop proposal for different consultancies
Curriculum and manual development
Coordinate and deliver trainings
Major Job Responsibilities(Different Projects)
Making and strengthening relationships and networking with relevant institutions, agencies and NGOs by attending meetings, seminars, workshops, events, and other activities; as well as looking to develop, strengthen and grow the project by using personal initiative and creativity
Implement the integrated Child Friendly Schools activities in the schools and local communities.
Organize, strengthen school councils and orientate on school about the project program
Work closely with children, teachers, Schools Councils and other relevant Departments Implementation of the project.
Support finance in preparing regular monthly reports
Ensure all internal controls are in place and efficiently complied with.
Ensure compliance with NRSP and donor’s financial & operational policies For Audits transparency purpose.
Develop daily/weekly/monthly field plans and implement accordingly.
Facilitation and support is provided to ECC Caregivers in conducting activities withChildren.
Collection of essential socio-economic data and preparation of village profile and micro plans.
Made Contact with and organizing local communities in the most appropriate form of community organizations.
Worked as a Regional Coordinator in the Relief & Rescue Operationsfor the Flood victims in Multan, where I handled the responsibilities of Inventory Manager, and in charge where house Team organized by WFP (World Food Program).
Provided training to the local Leaders and activists in the basics of organizing communities and introducing a program of savings, capital formation and skill development.
Provided training to concerned local persons in maintaining records, organizing savings and developing plans for the utilization of skill training at the community level. Need Identification, assessment of community members, e.g.:
o Income generation schemes
o Micro financing
o Physical infrastructure