Seeking a challenging and rewarding career advancement opportunity with a dynamic and well reputed organization, where I can enhance my skills and potential as well and demonstrate my 6 years multidisciplinary International/National experience in the areas of Business Administration, Marketing, Customer Services and Credit Control.
Reporting directly to the Owner (GM) of the company, I handle Managerial, Organizational and Operational responsibilities of the company including; but not limited to:
• Managing and handling day to day office business procedures.
• Prepare different reports to present to the Owner of company.
• Preparing Quotations, Request for Quotations, Purchase Orders, Invoices, Delivery Orders, Method Statements and Project Completion/Job Completion Certificates etc.
• Visit Factory to check the production status for various projects of Key Account and meet Factory Manager.
• Visit company’s on-going projects’ sites of Key Account and meet Site Supervisors.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with industry players, agencies and vendors.
• Mediating staff issues between head office, factory and on-going project sites.
• Handling Banking matters on behalf of the owner of company.
• Manage Credit Control activities of the company.
• Managing B2B and B2C Marketing activities of the company.
• Creation and publication of marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Maintain and update newly completed projects in the Company Profile.
• Relationship Management with Key Account by periodic visits, identifying specific needs and anticipating New Opportunities.
• Attend Business Meetings, Events, Exhibitions and travel to other states of U.A.E to explore Business Opportunities.
• Maintain effective internal communication to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept well informed of marketing objectives.
• Manage Marketing Budget and allocate funds wisely.
• Preparing Proposals for Tenders.
Administration activities include but were not limited to:
• Receiving calls & providing information for Events Services.
• Schedule & attend Meetings with Clients.
• Prepare Quotations and submit or mail them to clients.
• Authorized to manage Petty Cash.
• Attending and monitoring Events organized by our company for Quality Assurance purposes.
• Prepare Event reports and other reports for General Manager & Finance Manager.
• Relationship Management with Clients.
• Responsible to handle Banking activities of company.
Credit Control / Accounts Recovery activities include:
• Monitor & Recover Receivable Accounts.
• Maintain and update records for Account Receivables & Bad Debts.
• Receiving of Cheques & Cash payments from clients and deposit in company bank account.
• Maintain and update Clients’ Credit records in Centralized Computer System.
Invigilate various UK based International exams including GCE, ACCA & EdExcel held in Karachi Expo Centre under the supervision of British Council.
Provide Customer Services to existing and prospective company customers over the phone.
Answering customer queries and resolving issues.
Online Activation / Deactivation of various services on customer's request.
Maintaining and updating customer data on CRM (SIEBEL) Software.
Introducing new products and services to clients through phone/e-mail.
Upselling TELENOR services to customers.
• Manage Payments and Receipts of Bank Accounts.
• Receiving Bills of various Government & Non-Government Organizations.
• Recording and updating all transactions in MIS Software (MYSIS / Cashier System).
• Reporting to Operations Manager.
• Manage concerns and queries of customers efficiently and promptly.
• Maintain / update Cashbook.