During my experience with different organization, I performed different tasks as part of my routine activities where my role was from simple task to complex & challenging. Extensive experience in following areas:
1. Human Resource, Admin, Security & Compliance Management
2. Accounting & Finance
4. Inventory management
5. Asset Management
6. Banking Operations
Manager Accounts and finance
• Establish a network of accounts prospects develop partnership agreements .
• Assist in developing and mentoring the existing sales resources in sales follow up, sales calls, closing techniques general sales presentation skills.
• Participate in sales management meetings to review status of the business.
• Participate in annual strategic business development issues.
• Generate the personal sales required to meet personal budget by account.
• Prepare ROI presentations the follow up.
• Develop in conjunction with senior management a variety of national partnership agreements.
• Develop proposals for high level services, site agreements, and equipment contracts.
• Participate with operations to make sure execution of all agreements.
• Setting up sales, purchase and nominal Ledgers and keep up to date ledgers as required using Sage 50 Accounts & Excel Spread Sheets.
• Raising Sales invoices, credit notes, preparing customer’s monthly statements and allocating sales receipts against customer’s accounts using Sage 50 Accounts.
• Processing purchase invoices, performing supplier’s statement reconciliation, dealing with suppliers invoices, queries and purchase orders using Sage 50 Accounts.
• Cheque payment to pay suppliers, Bank Receipt bank reconciliation and Assisting in VAT Return preparation using Excel spread sheets.
• Maintain filing system in date wise and alphabetical order ,Preparation of final trial balance to produce final accounts.
• Maintaining invoices in sequential orders into the relevant files of customers.
• Assisting accountants in general book-keeping tasks such as reconciliations, booking of cash expenses, maintaining petty cash book on MS Excel
• General office administration and employee management tasks.
• Manual Attendance of daily wage staff.
• Monitor lower staff activity.
• Data entry of sales and Communicate with distributer.