High‐performing, strategic thinking professional with more than 8 years' experience in employment services in the non‐profit and development sectors. Highly skilled at monitoring related assignments; exceptional writing, presenting, and interpersonal communication skills. Extensive experience managing large‐scale projects .Well-versed in all phases of program & proposal development to execution. Ability and interest in learning and incorporating new technology like bio-metrics with concept of qualitative monitoring. Consistently receive positive feedback from managers, co‐workers and clients. Excellent team builder and motivator with honed communication and analytical thinking skills
• Development of Biometric Software flowcharts, algorithms development and project SOPs and guidelines drafting.
• Responsible for training material development for services on biometric.
• Capacity building of staff regarding biometric services and record keeping.
• Communication & coordination with all field staff regarding trouble shootings, server issues and all software, hardware functions.
• Maintaining log for all queries and lesson learning.
• Monitor projects implementation reports received from SRs and Project sites on regular basis to assure identify missing data or inconsistencies and report back such errors to respective entities.
• Provide training to Sub Recipient’s program and M & E staff on M & E related aspects of the project with special emphasis on Performance framework and indicators that need to be reported.
• Ensure proper application of internal mentoring mechanisms and templates for quantitative and qualitative monitoring of the service delivery.
• Conduct physical monitoring of the projects as per field monitoring plans and submits comprehensive reports to M&E manager and SPO
• Performance measurement framework development
• Monitoring action plan development
• To ensure that reports reflect organization strategies, policies, programming framework and project management tools.
• Coordinate the implementation of baseline surveys, follow‐on monitoring and evaluation exercises for various initiatives in the project field.
• Organize and coordinate lessons learnt workshops/review of program
work plans with partners and other stakeholders
• To carry out regular field visits to project areas, prepare and disseminate monitoring visit reports to concerned stakeholders for effective and timely decision making
• Maintain effective and efficient flow of timely and quality reports submission from districts to province and hence to country office
• Staff capacity building regarding Monitoring & Complaints handling mechanism