Exclusive experience in Supply Chain Management and Administration in addition Tendering(PPRA / SPPRA/ Punjab PPRA), Vendors Management, Auction, Inventory Management, Import shipment clearance,
· Search the tenders through PPRA, PPMS, Punjab PPRA, KPRA / marketing team and other sources for Medical sector of all over Pakistan.
· Comparison of products w.r.t specification mentioned in Tender documents.
· Liaison with Internal and External Stakeholders.
· International dealing with OEMs for LOAs, CE, ISO, QMS, FDA, MHLW and other documentation required for tender business.
· Responsible to making Earnest Money, PG, PS and release after successful supply,
· Follow up the tender through marking reps / directly.
· Complete process of Tender Business from PC I to PC IV
Major Department: CMH Hospitals in Pakistan, DGP (Army), Navy, Air force, Local Govt Hospitals all over Pakistan
· Lead the Tender department independently
· Search out and purchase the relevant tenders.
· Preparation of tender profile (technical / financial) for participation in RFQ, EOI, Single and double stage, Pre-qualification process.
· Responsible to submit the bid timely.
· Follow-up the tender all over the Pakistan, meet with departments to build the business.
· Ensure timely delivery and release of payment from CNA, CMA (DP), AGPR, and concerned departments.
Responsible to release of CDR and BG.
Karachi Shipyard PN, PAF Bases, POF Wah, DGP (Army), SNGPL, SSGC,
Search out the OEMs, Vendors locally and internationally. Develop the strategy for local / foreign procurement, award the contract and execute complete cycle of procurement including custom clearance process.
Timely procurement of yarn, textile items, FMCG products, IT and other consumable goods.
Warehouse management of material and finished goods, CRV, issuance and auditing of goods.
Efficient and effective logistics of finish goods to all over the country through Air and by Road.
Make healthy relationship with customers (Govt Sectors) to develop the business through Tenders. Execute the complete process from tender participation, arrangements of samples and delivery of the goods. Make. legal documents in the light of PPRA rules.
Major Departments: DGP (Army), DP (Navy), DP (Air), Pakistan Navy, Paksitan Airforce Bases, Naval Store, Punajb Police, Sindh Police, Sindh Rangers, Punjab Rangers, HQs ASF, CODs, Rescue 1122, Cadet Colleges, Govt Schools, other Local Govt and Federal Govt Sectors.
• Develop procurement strategy, analysis and criteria. And ensure the Procurement activity is managed within budgets.• Drafting of tender and pre-qualification documents, evolution criteria and other terms & conditions.• Periodic negotiations on Short term purchase / contracts including price and delivery terms, and monitor supplier performance on product quality, reliability, timeliness and price.• Warehousing of store, mustering audit, issuance the items to troops, Disposal and new demand.• Tender process on PPRA for execution of works, services and new purchase items. Manage the purchasing teams in order to supply the required materials with the competitive prices and deliver it to the external projects on the planned time according to the approved delivery schedule.Drafting of Pre-qualification documents, Bidding documents, Evaluation of vendors, making criteria, Inspection of Bulk, OEM premises inspection, award the contract under LPO, D/D, R/O, Framework Contracts in the light of PPRA Rules.
• Process of purchase requisitions / orders and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists. Process of tenders, quotations, proposals and invite suitable supplier.• Local purchase of mess items, Monthly ration, consumable goods and durable goods for troops through SPC• Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, and services to be purchased.• Responsibilities of delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance of the items to be purchased.• Manage the store, maintain the ledgers and other record.• Caretaking of Mess / Barrack