- Neuro Linguistic Programming Coach from American Board NLP (ABNLP)
- Professional member Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Sr. HR Officer for Islamic Relief in KP
- Diversified experience in different HR roles i.e. Training, OD and HR Operations
- Trainer for Talent Development, acquisition & Organization Culture
- Pioneer in establishing ‘Shifa Center of Professional Excellence-SCOPE’ at Shifa International Hospital
As Sr. HR Officer, I am responsible for:
– End to end recruitment for donor funded projects
– As a member of Area Management Team (AMT), leading/ participating in strategic discussion and planning relating to the direction & progress as the organization as a system beyond the strict realm of HR function.
– Working closely with program team and developing & driving people plan for high performance culture
– Providing guidance on all HR & Organizatioanl issues to line managers.
– Responsible for conducting orientation & induction sessions for all new hires.
– Managing comprehensive HR and employee relations activities by;
o Ensuring that grievance handling and disciplinary proceedings are carried out in line with organization polices and legislation/ labor laws.
o Ensuring that the workforce is aware of organization policies and procedures.
– Managing payroll & administration of staff benefits
– Contract extension/ termination & conclusion
During my time as Sr. HR Officer, I’ve been able to:
o Closed 86 positions in area/ field office
o Offsite Leadership Retreat- Country Office
o Closed CDO leadership Program
o Initiated & facilitated ‘Town Hall Meeting’ in KP office
As HR & OD manager, I was responsible for:
– HR policy development & deployment.
– HR department of the organization & were reporting directly to the Executive Director.
– all strategic and operations aspects of HR services for five departments in Shifa Foundation.
– Partnered with line managers/ HoD’s for developing SOPs and JDs and handling business related issues to workforce development, employee engagement.
– Announced annual Training Calendar and managed trainings for all the employees accordingly.
– Prepared & control HR budget.
– Prepared periodic reports for the management
– Training need assessments (marketing research & analysis) for training needs of market through formal meeting and baseline survey.
– Developed and managed database for a trainer’s roster /trainer’s pool for module development of courses.
– Launched In house & Out house training calendar
– Prepared & managed training plans, budget, implementation and monitoring
– Reviewed and analyzed the results of pre and post-tests of the trainings and suggest follow-up methodology
– Ensured quality of training including the capacity of the trainer and training methodology
– Reviewed and analyzed training feedback forms and suggest improvements/modification in training material/methodology
– Maintained client database for launching & marketing of training programs
– Prepared training facility with necessary equipment and supplies-(Logistic & budget handling)
– Organized and maintained training materials, which include instructional handouts
– Created and implemented strategies for the development of partnerships with the private sector, public sector entities and other non-governmental entities as required to achieve planned project results.
– Stay up-to-date on the most cutting edge aspects of public-private partnership, CSR initiatives, and best practices both regionally and globally, that could possibly apply to the contract and improve successful implementation
As AM HR & OD, I was responsible for:
– Managing end to end recruitment in all offices of Shifa Foundation in Pakistan and USA
– Ensuring timely extension/ separations of staff contracts and staff contracts modality.
– Quarterly HR reporting to Executive Director for clear understanding of any key HR issues.
– Administration of staff compensation and benefits.
– Training of staff (middle & sr. management)
– Development of policies
– Introduced SHIFA Sports Championship
– Designed & implemented HRIS modules i.e. attendance, leave management, personnel requisition & loan.
– Successfully closed over 100 plus position across the country.
– Experienced the leadership of an HR team which includes setting the HR agenda, deliver HR services through my team.
– Established Training & Development Center (Shifa Center of Professional Excellence, SCOPE http://scope.shifafoundation.org) at Shifa Family, (Shifa International Hospital, Shifa Tameer Millat University)
– Single handily started training and development function at Islamabad head office and expanded to five members.
– Carried out capacity development project with Agha Khan Health Services Pakistan (AKHSP) of total worth Rs. 3.2 million PKR/-
– Carried out capacity development project with Health and Nutrition Development Society (HANDS) of total worth 1.6 million PKR/-
– UNICEF capacity building training (Conflict Management) of total worth 1.5 million PKR/-
– Initiated social media monitoring effectiveness reports for management.
– Overseen social media of the organization. Weekly strategy increased 11% average growth each month in social presence.