An energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, detail-oriented and quick learner having 6 years of Supply Chain and Logistics Management Professional experience in E-commerce ,Distribution and Retail Industry .Looking forward to strengthen career in Supply Chain domain with Proven abilities of using effective team building, Logistics Management, Inventory management, Lean management / manufacturing, Procurement & warehousing, quality assurance and safety of product’s distribution.
Managing supply of Appliances to around 70 R.D's Branches situated in Punjab and Northern side .
Dealing with Vendor (Haier) for Stock availability and timely delivery to branches within set Lead time.
Responsible for keeping Demand and Supply curve balance.
Return merchandise authorization (RMA) is a process that involves making return orders, initiating refunds and claiming warranty from suppliers.
• Created and systemized the RVP’s process for local and international Customers and track product failure analysis.
• Optimized the RMA’s process to achieve our defined 3 days SLA’s.
• Analyzed the customer’s complaints and requirements, based upon that statistics apprise the concern department for Market’s trend.
• Ensured high level of customer service is delivered to all internal and external customers, in accordance with the RMA Support Team's mission.
• Effectively built a cohesive team that is focused on continuous improvement
• Worked closely with internal departments such as Operations, Internal Sales, Technical Support, Accounts Receivable/Payable, Quality and Engineering as required
• Built and maintained positive relationships vendors and Third Party Logistics
• Set daily, weekly and monthly processing priorities
• Focused on reviewing and analyzing current processes on a regular basis and develop and implement new processes as required
• Strategically planed and managed logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
• Directed, optimized and coordinate full order cycle.
• Ensured correct allocation of resources to meet delivery schedules
• Coordinated with the 3PLs for KSA and other global shipments and follow up with them for the current status of the shipment.
• Managed the deliveries of Average 9000/day orders in UAE through 140 own fleets and also through 9 different 3PLs.
• Implemented a mechanism for setting customer expectations regarding order delivery
• Created an effected dispatch layouts in a way that specifically helped in sorting of 12,000 shipments at a time.
• Allocated the locations and shipments to the drivers around the UAE in such a way which enhanced their productivity.
• Earned leadership status by maximizing team performance, exceled at developing, identifying and using the skills of team members as well as detecting and resolving the problems and weaknesses of each team member.
• Developed an initial stage VSM model for dispatch team which significantly helped in eliminating non value added activities and to achieve the lead time.
• Established or monitored specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems
• Created policies or procedures for logistics activities.
• Arranged stock on the bases of ABC analysis system
• Knowledge of stock.
• Aware of most profitable and bestselling lines.
• Effectively merchandising floor and creating eye catching and effective displays.
• Ensuring all goods are correctly priced and well ticketed.
• Ensuring all customers are acknowledged, and looked after.
• Updating staff members constantly with new product information.
• Communicating any problems/developments concerning staff members to Store Manager and/or Training Manager.
• Ensuring all stock sheets (where relevant), all universal orders and special orders are correctly completed.
• Ensuring that goods are invoiced to the correct departments