I am seeking a career oriented job as a MIS Executive, IT Assistant , Fleet operations or Customer Services .
I have been consistently providing professional services to the firm for a period of almost 3 years which proves my determination and demonstrates my firm commitment to work hard for the accomplishment of my firm/ teams goals.
I am currently seeking job prospects to further my career goals. I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss how I can best meet the needs and expectations of your organization.
▪ Handle feedback and issues raised by customers and drivers via calls and emails.
▪ Able to handle complaints and resolve any issue raised.
▪ Support supervisors in daily operational issues.
▪ Coordinate and schedule daily activities with drivers to ensure that deliveries are carried out on time.
▪ Supervise a fleet of drivers and riders to ensure smooth execution of daily operations.
▪ Supervise tracking of fleet and manage all tracking operations.
▪ Prepare tracking, monitoring, fuel, temperature and other reports for management.
▪ Arrange & look after PTI of the vehicle.
▪ Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and more.
▪ Design, develop website.
▪ Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation
and maintenance of software.
▪ Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established
▪ Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs
▪ Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
▪ Function as an integral part of the development team.