I am a highly dedicated and versatile Human Resource Professional leveraging 04 year’s excellence in facilitating and managing the Human Resource, training & development, performance appraisal, payroll administration, HCMS and Employee Relations in the field of logistics, e-commerce, retail and Administrative affairs. Specializes in directing complete HR generalist affairs including recruitment, staffing, training & employee relations, I am well versed in exceptional ability to handle HR work in a professional manner. Thorough understanding of the importance of external and internal communication protocols. I am an experienced problem-solver with comprehensive coordinating skills, and expediting all human resource functions from planning, development, and metrics to full team leadership. I have completed MPA (HR) from Comsats Institute of Information Technology.
Currently I am engaged with Professional employers Pvt. Ltd, as a Client Relationship Executive. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
• Served as knowledge expert on human resources matters; researched employee compensation to ensure competitive salaries and accurate classification which contribute to highest associate engagement.
• Facilitated in recruitment process by posting job advertisements, screening resumes, scheduling job interviews, approvals, background check, issuing joining documents, shortlisting and selecting candidates to meet organization's needs.
• Accomplished admin works: visa processing, property & medical insurance, company documents filling & renewal, transportation & accommodation management, travel bookings, drafting letters & MOU's.
• Skillfully monitored and revised employee handbook, position descriptions, wage studies, maintenance of accurate HR records, and coordination of benefit programs, and employee orientation/training, and conducted performance evaluations, discipline, termination and management reports.
• Controlled staff in the areas of organizational structure, compensation, employee database maintenance, employee relations, payroll management with assistance of accounts.
• Maintained employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
• Offered expertise in all facets of HR practices, including experience in employee recruitment and selection, staff development, benefits and compensation and HR records management.
• Succeeded the talent acquisition process that involves sourcing, screening, and interviewing to the ultimate joining formalities, on-boarding, drafting job descriptions.
• Identified training needs to deliver and evaluate skills development, leadership, team motivation, and decision making in order to expand employee’s capabilities to achieve corporate goals.
• Steered routine functions including payroll, monitoring attendance, leaves, recording overtime, incentives and allowance deductions by HCMS software.
• Played an acute role in various areas, including employee records, draft letters, employee medical and other documents as directed
• Sustained employee relations by organizing employee engagement activities to develop a family in the corporation.
• Participated in recruitment and selection process, induction plans and orientation plans for new hires.
• Functioned in close coordination between teams and regional office for assisting day to day issues.
• Maintained employee records, draft letters, employee medical and other documents.
• Prepared and maintained records for important and confidential company documents.
• Cost cutting, preparing reports and presentations with statistical data.
• Expertly delivered administrative and clerical support to the executive, upheld daily task list, arrange meetings and create appointments with individuals on a priority basis.