I am having 7 years working experience in the field of LOGISTICS(Procurement ,Warehouse, Fleet) , ADMINISTRATION, MANAGEMENT with NGO, INGOs and private sectors, qualified Master of Business Administration Specialized in Management, which equipped me with the knowledge of Logistic, Management, Administration with reporting skills good knowledge of Procurement, Warehouse, Fleet, House Management Patty Cash handling. I have work with reputed organizations such as RDF, ACF International, Lady Health worker Program Sindh Gov, IRM, PEI, Thardeep Micro-finance Foundation (TMF).
Geographical Working Worked all over Sindh, Having Strong personal PRs in Sindh.
Time Management All the projects / assignments completed in time during my stay in my career
o To check and ensure the quality of invoices, and to report any missing invoices to the Administrator Base in his accountancy.
o Record all advances through the advance sheet and ensure that amount spent are justified by proper receipt and remaining amount is returned in a timely manner and justified before the final monthly cash count
o On a daily basis, keep the books: to register all the invoices received in the Excel book and to fulfil the accounting code, the contract code, the project code, the financial line and the third-party cells.
o To code the invoices according to Excel files/Saga (date, number of “piece”, contract code, budget line, etc…)
o To ensure that base books soft copy is ready (with cash counts and bank reconciliation) for closing on the last working day of the month.
o Ensure correspondence between the physical cash box and the Excel/Saga cash book on a daily basis.
1. Classification and filling of the accounting
o To ensure that all the original finance files are ready to be sent to country office on 4th of every month.
o To maintain all accounting documents and copies of Rental contracts: cars, truck, warehouse, guesthouse, office.
1. Responsible of the respect of the supply chain guideline
o To respect ACF purchasing procedures when giving an advance and to report to Badin Logistics and Administration if these procedures are not respected.
o To check and ensure that finance received all the required documents (e.g. Quotations, Goods received note, contract etc as per requirement) before
o Preparing any payment.
o To check and ensure before making any payments that payments are properly approved from approving authority.
o After preparing any payment consult with base administrator so he/she can check that all the requirements are done for the payment.
• 2nd Objective Give assistance in cash base interventions in field
Assist program in the cash base intervention
o Take active participation in disbursement of Ca
• Update the Base Fleet in collaboration with base Finance and submit Base LOG/HOB by the each month
• Compile weekly movement plan based on inputs from program departments. Disseminate on Friday afternoon by email. Arrange shorts notice movement as approved by Base Log/HOB (or FC/CD depending on security level).
• Check the nationality of new driver by sending CNIC no at 7000.
• Consolidate monthly fuel invoice.
• Manage the placement of the car in the ACF compound with allocation of each car.
• Manage the key box with all the drivers (to check that all the key are in place during the week end).
• Assure that all the drivers know the location where the vehicles are supposed to go.
• Verify (by spot check) on a weekly basis that log books properly completed.
• To provide fuel tickets to the driver, inform immediately the Base LOG/HOB in case of high consumption.
• Liaise with head Driver/Supervisor from the vehicle supplier and keep up to date on any concern from the drivers. Ensure these are well-documented and reported to Base LOG.
• Report immediately to Base LOG & HOB any anomalies concerning driver or passenger behaviour (reckless driving, not wearing seatbelts, passenger pressuring drivers, unauthorised no ACF passenger etc).
• Liaise with vehicle supplier focal point in the Base for minor concern, including when a vehicle needs replacing for ongoing or major issues HOB & Base LOG can setup into support.
• Liaise with Log Assistant at all other ACF base for exchange movements within the bases.
• Track all vehicles on a daily basis by ensuring all Term leaders or Drivers reports in at main points during the day, such as a) Departure from office b) arrival at field location ;c) departure from location d) arrival bake to office.
• All information should reflect as per the weakly Movement Plan.
Assure that all the phone drivers of numbers are printed and known by the staff, especially the night drivers