I am highly passionate and well experienced Accounts Executive with more than four (4+) years of diversified experience. My unique experience mix in functions (Accounts, Audit, Administration, Operations, HR and Corporate Affairs) and in the sectors (Textile Embroidery, Manufacturing, IT, Logistics and Transportation) makes me the most suitable candidate for conglomerates looking for experienced individuals with diversified experience.
I hold an international esteemed professional qualification of ACCA (UK), also a Certified Adviser of XERO and have advanced level experience of different accounting software and ERP from system design to implementation to advance usage and administration like SAP Business One, XERO, Quick Books and Tally, etc.
• Supervised the general ledger and reviewed the overall accounting issues.
• Decreased outstanding accounts receivable by 15% by modifying collections process.
• Processed monthly payroll of the company of Rs. 2.5 million.
• Planned, supervised and coordinated daily activities of 2 junior accountants and managed overall bookkeeping.
• Prepared the management accounts, created and maintained income / expense reports, budgets and filing systems.
• Coordinated with the professionals of various fields like legal, tax and IT experts for the resolution of critical reportable matters and successfully implementing the XERO accounting software.
• Constantly reviewed the customer feedback and suggested policies which increased the satisfaction rate by 12%.
• Handled the bookkeeping activities e.g. preparation of all journal vouchers against all expenses & receipts with all supporting documents. Verification of bank payments, receipts, and bank reconciliations.
• Maintained inventory, ordered office supplies and spoke with vendors.
• Reduced companies' supply bills by 10% through streamlining the process and researching price.
• Supported the HR department in the annual employee review process to manage evaluation, promotions, and releasing the employees. Manage human resources records by maintaining applications, resumes, and applicant.
Below were the main responsibilities that i performed for this role;
• Performed all AR/AP, bank reconciliations, and credit cards statements monthly, and closing entries for monthly and annual financial close
• Maintained subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting transactions and reconciling entries.
• Contributed substantially to reducing outstanding accounts receivables through improved collections processes.
• Maintained general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries using MS Excel and QuickBooks.
• Prepared financial statements, produced monthly financial summaries and reports.
• Supported the payroll department for preparing the monthly salaries and overtime payments.
Worked as an audit trainee and was part of various Audit and Non-Audit assignments. My scope of work was;
• Performed various external audit and internal audit assignments of multiple clients, accumulated industry relevant experiences and engaged in preparing financial statements, management letter and involved in review and verification of sale and purchase procedures, revenue recognition, budgets, audit checklists, payroll activities, production cycle, fixed assets, stores/stock in trade valuation and finances, to ensure compliance in each area.
• Assisted in Corporate Consultancy e.g. Company’s registration, filling of S.E.C.P Returns and other matters.