To use my knowledge and skills to succeed in an organization that nurtures growth and excellence. To excel in my career through hardwork and to achieve a stellar feat in the field of Inorganic Chemistry. Excellent command of the English language, including oral and written comprehension skills. Critical thinker who is reliable, responsible, organized and always goes the extra miles for the job.
1. Determination of dissociation constant Ka for acetic acid.
2. Determination of Ni(II) ions by EDTA titration.
3. Determination of Ca(II) and Zn(II) ions by EDTA.
4. Titration of strong acid and weak acid with strong base.
5. Precipitation involving Silver Nitrate and Potassium Chloride.
6. Estimation of Chloride in water.
7. Estimation of Ferrous and Ferric ions in drinking water by redox titrations.
8. Derermination of molecular weight of a polymer by viscosity method.
9. Spectroscopic determination of Cu percentage in given sample.
10. Thermite reaction.