MBA graduate with double majors banking and finance, highly skilled in accounts, finance, management, adaptability and analytics. Seeking for an opportunity with well reputable organization preferably Management Trainee or Banking Officer, which will provide me with learning and growth opportunities and allow me to practical implementation of study related knowledge.
ICIBL Bank is a leading Pakistani investment bank providing financial management and advisory services
– Daily Bank Reconciliation Statements
– Daily MIS Reporting including Cash Inflow and Outflow statements, Shares & Stocks, fixed assets, Aging Analysis
– Arrange and provide data for statutory Audit as per requirements of NBFC rules and regulations for Quarterly and Semi-annually and annually basis
– Accounts Payables: Payments and Ledger Reconciliation on monthly basis, Markup calculation and payments on loans
– Payroll processing
– Accounts Receivables: Manage & track lease rentals , loan repayments, Final settlements on termination
– Filing of income tax and sales tax return under PRA,SRB and FBR on monthly basis
Market leader of foods and beverages in the World-Researched and analyzed human resource management and employee engagement activities.-Successfully completed a project to design “PAK BU virtual engagement calendar” to enhance the employee engagement virtually in POST-COVID era.
Education startup funded by Stanford University that teaches professional skills to students and corporations
– Communication: Completed a competitive written application and interview process to be selected from over 5200+ applicants for intensive 3-month Fellowship
– Skills development: Investing More than 150 hours in order to develop business skills (e.g., communication, leadership, problem solving, teamwork, etc.) that will help me make a deeper impact on the job
Pakistan’s leading bank involved in providence of financial services – Assisted Relationship manager in maintaining quality of services in branch, closely analyses the account opening process, cheque clearance