I have 4.5 years of experience as Software Engineer with diversified set of experience in the IT industry. In addition, I have experience around 2 years of Manual Testing application of large-scale application. I have almost 1 year 10 months of experience in (Ministry of transport and communication, Oman) as a software engineer and almost 1 year of experience as a Software Engineer Vendor for Ufone (Etisalat), I have worked for 2 years in Excel Lab (Health Care Organization) as a software engineer. I have extensive, hands-on expertise on IT project, IT project development, requirement gathering, web applications, database development, OOP. A proactive, innovative, result-oriented, dedicated team player with excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
· 1 year of Manual Testing of Sky boss, Locksmith, Swimming Pool Application, US-based Application.
· 4-month CrossBiz application Canadian project for bidding of tenders Manual Testing.
· Cares Application testing of Ufone Manual testing around 6 months.
· 2 years of experience in developing and managing a Cloud-based (MIS) project with targeting a range of technologies skillset, software products in Excel Lab (Health Care Organization).
· Also Handling, Maintaining/Bug fixing and developing, Website, Windows application in Excel Labs.
· Currently revamping whole application with latest technologies like MVC.
· 7 Months of experience in developing and managing a project targeting a range of technologies skillset, software products domains at Ufone.
· Worked with MVVM framework and ensured compliance with the help of tools like Microsoft VSS 2010, 2008, C#, MVVM, Silverlight, Telerik controls, Oracle Developer.
· 1 year and 9 months of development experience in muscat as a software engineer on asp.net web form and MVC application.
Software Engineer Consultant
I am currently working at the position of Software Engineer Consultant from EonIT and as a vendor in the Ministry of transport and communication having responsibilities of Full Stack Developer :
· Working as a full stack developer.
· Develop new Port Sector modules of the EPM system.
· Bug fixes of the application.
· Enhancement of the EPM system.
· EPM Documentation management.
· Working on the TFS version control system.
· Consult about the system's new features and modules and improvements required.
· Creation of the reporting modules in HTML.
· Doing major changes in the existing system like Front end complete changes and flows changes.
· Working on another system as well as GP, MOM.
« EPM (Enterprise Project Management)
Technology: C#, HTML, CSS, SQL, TFS ,Jquery, Agile Methodology
It is an intranet web application. My role is to consult, develop, and give Consultation about the system's new features and modules and improvements required when required. My role is for frontend development creating reports of new development in .Net.
« UMS /SharePoint Portal (Simple Workflow and easy access portal)
Technology: C#, HTML, CSS, SQL, TFS, JQuery, Agile Methodology including SharePoint.
It is an intranet web application used all over the Oman ministry department it shows all the user-related activity in the systems rating usage and their percentage department wise. My role is to consult, develop, and give Consultation about the system's new features and modules and improvements required when required. My role is to fix the problem and add new features to the existing applications.
· Changes in existing modules of the workflow system.
· Bug fixes of the application.
· Enhancement of the system.
· Created an application from scratch and working on graphical views.
I currently working at position of Software Engineer in the Excel Labs having responsibilities to : Deployment and enhancement Cloud base server configuration and bug fixes. Deployment of code on staging/Live environment and self-testing of code. Handling desktop applications fixing its bugs and enhancement. Develop new modules of MIS. Reports building. Bug fixes of cloud application. Website Maintenance and enhancement. MIS system maintenance and enhancement (Cloud base App). Working on TFS version control system. Maintenance and development of Windows application. Working on SMS service, Email service, Print-Desk service (Window App)
● Patient registration with complete bio data. ● Panel modules. ● Sample tracking system. ● Patient History record. ● Reporting via crystal reports and html. ● Electronic report with pdf conversion. ● Web services integration with machine . ● Custom Security for end users.
ExcelLabsWebsite (http://www.excel-labs.com) Technology: MVC 4 ,HTML, CSS, Jquery, Entity Framework, TFS , Rack Space, Agile Methodology
● Revamped the web application to MVC jQuery, ajax, technology ● Patient reports view. ● Patient online result check. ● Patient History record. ● Electronic report with pdf conversion. ● Test/Profile information online. ● Custom Security for end users.
In current role, part of Syntecx solution, but working in Ufone as a Resident Engineer with IT development team, I played pivotal role in providing software solutions to the organization as a team member role. I am aiming following objectives in the current position:
Frontend and backend programming of Care’s Domain of CBS project. Procedure and package creation of concerned project using oracle 11g. Frontend design using Silverlight & Telerik controls. Requirements analysis & functional specifications design for IT projects. Contribution to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Timely delivered task given by team lead in ufone.
CBS (Customer Billing System) Technology: C#, Silverlight, Expression Blend, Oracle 11g, MVVM
I have created billing system using C#, MVVM framework as a resident engineer at ufone.I have also worked on its procedure creation.
Recharge/Bill Payment for SME (CAReS Domain Reporting System) Technology: C#, Silverlight, Expression Blend, Oracle 11g, MVVM
I have created billing system using C#, MVVM framework as a resident engineer at ufone.
July 2013 – August 2013 Soft Quality Assurance (QA) (Syntecx solution, Pakistan) Job Description/Projects: I had a role of software quality assurance engineer internee in the Syntecx solution for a 2 month in-house tester I have manually tested all application. In this tenure, I have proven myself as best as I can, I have also offered a job due my best performance very soon.
BizInterface (Internet Web Application for Quotation/Tenders) Technology: PHP, HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, MYSQL ,Yee Framework
It’s an internet based product for processing of quotation/tender under Canadian state laws. The application facilitates companies and bidders to prepare bid in fully automated way. I
have tested using white box and black box technique.
Testing at Ufone (PROJECT: BAM, MBB, EXE, CARES, CBS) Technology: C#, Silverlig