13 Year continue diversify multicultural work experience local and foreign in Accounts and medical health care operations with following skills and proficiency
TEAM MANAGEMENT*MEDICAL BILLING WITH ICD & CPT CODE*LIVE CALL VERIFICATION US INSURANCE* CLIENT COMMUNICATION *GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTS PAYABLE / RECEIVABLE JOURNAL ENTRIES BANK RECONCILIATION ACCOUNT ANALYSIS PREPARATION OF FINAL ACCOUNTS INCLUDING BALANCE SHEET, INCOME STATEMENT AND CASH FLOWS BUDGETING INTERNAL AUDIT FINANCE ADMINISTRATION W.H.T. COMPUTATION AND E-FILING ON SALARIES, SERVICES AND RENTAL PAYMENTS. SALES TAX ON SERVICES AND COMPUTATION. WHT GST DECLARATION SUBMISSION. TRUST DONATION MATTERS DEAL THEIR PAYMENT. SALES MARKETING CONSUMER BANKING CHAT SUPPORT
Maintaining purchase & sales ledger
Suppliers and customer account reconciliation
Liaison with suppliers for resolving disputes
Communication at different levels for answering queries
Data extraction and validation
Operate Microsoft Office, NetSuite, OrderWise and Concur softwares
Invoices validation and processing
Maintaining company accruals
Managing corporate credit cards
Liaison with company's foreign offices for collecting information and using analytical skills to process the information.
Assist in month-end accounts preparation
Taking ownership of HR related activities
*Answer Inbound calls from prospective customers based in US.*Assist customers in acquiring internet, television, phone and home security separately or in package deals.*Ensure all quality perimeters are met on every phone calls
Case study HP-1 fillingCalling WCB (Worker Compensation Board) New York for specific details as required.Daily Target achievement for WC Collection. Follow up with Client for possible resolution to prevent rejection.Daily, Weekly, Monthly report writing for functional and product update.Conduct assessment test of resources for their product and functional knowledge.Assist SOP preparation and work flow for high level, management level and resource level.Preparing presentation for current and future aspects to cover and enhance the department operation that lead more business gain.
Audit medical billing for doctor calendar.
Prepare and lead for calendar listing.
Prepare and lead for patient sign in sheet.
Track and keep record for Sign In & Calendar of Doctor,
Assign them daily task to meet their productivity as per their JD.
Review and QA of team assigned task daily basis.
Communicate with Client in NY US via email, live call.
Get resolve problems as per core role.
Communicate and get resolutions on daily problem develop in performing assigned work.
Weekly meeting with management on team performance and functional execution.
Daily productivity reporting to client and organizational management.
Daily huddle and discussion on update and functional performance of team and SOP as defined.
• To supervise all accounting system and procedures in place and develop stricter systems and control in making payments.
• Verifying all expenses with authenticated bills, debit vouchers, and receipts.
• Supervise stricter Petty Cash expenses and restrict cash payments without evidence.
• To ensure that salaries are paid in time and salary sheets prepared are fully verified in conjunction with the Admin Manager.
• Assisting Manager Admin & Finance in the following:
a. Dealing with the banks
b. Transfer and exchange of foreign currency
c. Cash withdrawals/ deposits
d. Issuance of cheques as per above policy at designated dates
e. Sales Tax & With Holding Tax matter computation, filing AGM
f. Responsible to verify articles ordered and purchased by the company and payments made to vendors against purchases/ services
• Produce a monthly profit & loss statement to see whether company is moving towards the right target in terms of income tax and cash flows available.
• Prepare monthly accounts for the External Auditor and ensure that the advance tax required & Income Tax Returns are prepared on time and submitted well before the due dates.
• Remain in contact with External Auditor, to ensure that we are following correct accounting procedures and conduct annual audit.
• Responsible for the hotel booking and travel arrangements as Section Office responsibilities under the Event Management. Senior Manager Counselling, will provide guidance to the Assistant Manager Admin & Finance in completion of his responsibilities in this section. Necessary information is available in computer and files of this already existing position.
• Liaison with official printers and advertising agency. Ensure that all advertisements sent are dully approved by the CEO or in his absence by the Senior Education Counselling Manager and Manager Admin & Finance before sent for printing.
• Ensure that all new printing work sent and received is checked & verified per the appro