I am an accomplished Finance Director with demonstrated achievements and extensive experience of 20 years in the design, development, implementation, and management of core accounting, budgeting, financial reporting, and regulatory compliance systems for Pharma and manufacturing organization in addition to 4 years extensive Audit Experience of various entities by applying different Audit Techniques. Skilled in implementing ERP (financial, forecasting, production planning, and product costing) system implementation. Successful in linking accounting and finance with general operations to provide hands-on financial leadership for strategic planning, and business development.
My key skills include Business Planning, Financial Statements, Audit, Budgeting & Forecasting, Financial Controllership, Costing & Pricing of Products, Taxation & Companies Act 2017, Effective Communicator and Team Leadership
Continuous advancement through a series of increasing responsibilities due to strong industry knowledge, exceptional performance and dedication for leading role as Director planning and finance in sister concern (Pace Pharma (Pvt) Ltd.) as well as director finance in Leads Leads Pharma (Pvt) Ltd.
· Assessed business need and implemented ERP system for financial, forecasting, production planning, and costing.
· Tactfully competed with all technical challenges associated with emerging business majorly include controlling the increase in material cost rates, and emergence of competitors to achieve desired business objectives.
· Formulated budgets and revised as per the variance as per the forecast in coordination with key stakeholders.
· Managed financials and treasury related functions of the companies and dealt with institutions regarding the companies financial exposure.
· Rendered keen eye for details to oversee product financial feasibility and worked on the lower profit margin products in compliance with the overall business strategy of the company.
· Prepared Financial Statements in line with applicable relevant IFRS/IAS and in compliance with Companies Act 2017.
· Liaised with External Auditors, Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), and taxation departments.
· Strategically positioned as the company secretary for the conduct of Directors & shareholder meetings.
· Rendered keen eye for details to resolve all corporate matters of the company e.g. issue of shares, transfer of shares, Form A, Form 29, Change in Memorandum & Articles of Association.
· Steered efforts towards filing of annual and monthly income tax / sales tax returns and statements with FBR and filing of required Forms and documents with SECP and maintenance of statutory records.
· Generated and presented detailed management reporting to support stakeholders in decision making process.
· Ensured appropriate training and development of Finance and Accounts team to ensure seamless work execution.
Performed Audits of various entities by applying different Audit Techniques.