I am interested in serving the organization to the best of my abilities and work with enthusiasm on assigned areas. I have a highly motivated attitude with strong interpersonal and organizational skills with flexibility and am also a team player. I work hard and like to accept new tasks and challenges in order to increase my professional skills and experience.
- Perform electrical troubleshooting on the gensets of the powerhouses.
- Perform checks on operation and maintenance of powerhouses.
- Interpret schematic diagrams, electrical diagrams regarding a variety of equipment.
- Look after the operations of Hot Water Chiller of 250-ton, Heat Recovery Steam Boiler of 0.75-ton, & Gas Fired Boiler of 4-ton.
- Identify and manage spare parts of the powerhouse equipment.
- Keeping coordination with management regarding technical activities in projects.
- Imply health and safety procedures for working in the field.
Ø Smooth operation of JGS-320 Dia. Ne.HMIs.
Ø Successfully put in operation.
Ø Involved in planning for the installation of MTU 2000 kW.
As a trainee we learned about how SSGC provide/transmits gas to its consumersand also got some overview of their SCADA system like how they monitor gas pressure ,faults etc from a room