A performance-driven professional with over 7 years of international working experience, a creative thinker, problem solver and decision maker who effectively balances the needs of employees with the mission of the organization. Strong communication, interpersonal relations, mentoring, negotiation and organizational skills. Exposure of working in HRIS & ERP environment. Knowledge and Experience of Labor Laws, Industrial Relations.
Scottish is a chain of dental and medical clinics in UAE and a well-known brand in dental industry. As HR Executive I was responsible for coordinating all phases of employee recruitment and orientation including administering and maintaining training procedures, exit interviews, the employee handbook and the company's personnel policy manual.
Key Result Areas:
• Supported the Heads of Department through the recruitment process of over 50 doctors, nurses and dental technicians.
• Introduced the inductions system for new starters and managed the inductions for all new joiners.
• Monitoring of hours of work all leave from work – holiday, sick, emergency, maternity, paternity & compassionate according to the guidelines of HR policies.
• Administered the termination process.
• Administered the medical, life insurance & annual flights to home.
• Arranged and managed the nurses and doctors training and development records.