A versatile Admin Executive, Master of Public Administration (HRM), with six years of experience in Accounts , Banking and Office administration.
Having strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think outside of the box to resolve not only complex but intricate issues and provide innovative solutions.
• To achieve the assigned branch banking Liability targets on monthly basis as set by the
management through potential New to bank customers.
• To increase the existing portfolio as per assigned target through deepening and effective
relationship/Services management of assigned portfolio
• To make daily visits/calls to customer as per assigned targets
• To ensure implementation of SMP (Service Management Program) in branch for effective and
efficient customer service.
• Address to, log in, track and resolve customer complaints
• Effectively cash handling
• Daily review Sales reports and MIS management and business
• Daily check and update the stock in store
• Making Invoice and Keep Record Of these invoices
• Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
• Get Oder on Telephone And Arrange Their Delivery
• Balance Statement of credit customer at the end of month
• Area vise Calculate the Sale of Customer
• Calculate the Profit &Loss of the Company
• Calculate the Expenses of Company
• Manage employee payroll and benefits
• Maintain the record of Vendor
• Prepare sale reports and MIS management and business
•To perform work in account opening department
•Check daily mails and keep informed to the branch manager
•To assist B.M,CSR and consumer in different task
•Assist walk in customer with all their banking needs
•Entertain new to bank customers by advising them on the banking products
Suiting best as per their needs.Futher helping them with initiating relationship with the bank.
•Address to, log in, track and resolve customer complaints
•Effectively cash handling
•Daily review Sales reports and MIS management and business
•To sale the credit cards,wizcards,pardase cards and drive
•To check and clear the foreign remittance
•Create pipeline and after this make planes to achieve targets
•Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
•Maintain petty cash imprest in rotation.
•Daily Reconciliation of cash and Chq. Deposit in bank as per documents.
•To keep account of the monthly income and expenses of institute
• Finance/Account handling
•Balance budgets, pay bills and keep detailed financial records
•Manage employee payroll and benefits