to see Knowledge and experience in HSE field, I have 12 years experience in fire and safety in multinational and government sector . I am proved safety inspector instructor from PSDF and NEFTCH and TEVTA. I am visiting trainer in multinational industries and companies
• Attending weekly HSE walkthrough with client and other main contractors.
• Promoting health and safety within the organization and develop a safer and healthier way of working.
• Encouraging employees to report accidents and near misses through an effective safety program.
• Implementation of company’s HSE policies and plan.
• Observe workers are working with total safety procedures.
• Prepare and Report findings with recommendations for corrective action.
• Conducting periodical safety meeting with workforce.
• Attending meeting with management to help improve the safety culture within the organization.
• Reporting for disciplinary action for violating safety rules.
• Employee consultation.
1.Respond to life-threatening emergencies ranging from 1 to 5 alarm fires, flooding,
2. Administer emergency medical services such as first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation to injured persons.
3. Inspected ,vehicles and fire extinguishing equipment for defects, repairs and replacements.
4. Attend in-service training classes to remain current in knowledge of codes, laws, ordinances, and regulations
5. Coordinate a monthly average of 35-50 rescues and fire suppression operations.
6. Assess fire-related situations and communicate with crew and supervisor on action plans.
7. Conduct building inspections for evidence of fire hazards and to ensure compliance with fire safety codes.
8.Provide emergency medical services as required, and perform light to heavy rescue functions at emergencies.
9.Control environmental accidents involving hazardous chemicals risking fires or toxic