I am well organized and detail oriented I have good communication skills I have experience in supervising staff and working with high net worth clients, both of which require extra attention to the people management side of business. Through successfully managing both internal and external relationships, I have accelerated the achievement of goals and positioned myself as a valuable resource in a variety of situations.I would bring to your district not only these skills, but also a positive, cooperative attitude that I have displayed throughout my career. I maintain calm under pressure.
omputer Operator Responsibilities:
Provides data by operating a computer.
Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
Performs defined tasks per documented instructions/processes.
Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer.
Makes appropriate changes to the documentation, as needed.
Monitors and manipulates daily system jobs.
Starts operations by entering commands.
Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages, observing peripheral equipment, and making adjustments in the process.
Generates reports from batch jobs and distributes to end-users.
Maintains incident logs for all monitored systems.
Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests and following manufacturer’s instructions.
Continuously monitors and reacts to IT operations processing schedule.
Responds to incoming telephone calls, email, and voice mail inquiries from internal customers (within IT department) regarding computer-related problems.
Maintains supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Addressing the immediate lifesaving needs of the most vulnerable Temporarily Displaced People (TDP) groups including Older People, People with Disability (PWDS), women and children in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), Pakistan
Objective or Purpose
Organization international is implementing a livelihoods and health integrated project in KPK and FATA. To maintain and manage information of around 12,000 health beneficiaries in database services of data entry operator is required for quality and effective data maintenance.
Data Entry Operators duties & responsibilities
Data Entry Operators standard duties and responsibilities include
Enters updates and verifies data of health beneficiary through the beneficiary forms.
Reviews and verifies data entered into database to ensure accuracy.
Tracks documents received and completion dates.
To ensure accurate and timely entry of data into the database
To ensure proper filing of data.
Provides assistance to technical staff to resolve any data related problems. To
Look for incongruence and discrepancies in the data and share it with the project team.
Creates back up files .
Responsible for developing and managing database, facilitate research studies and provide IT related support.
● Develop database and reporting system for the nutrition project
● Data collection and reporting on the WFP and UNICEF software
● Ensure the systems operate efficiently (usually referred to as database performance tuning)
● Enter and maintain data/information in the database.
● Conduct data analysis as required, and design and print reports.
● Take regular backup and store safely.
● Ensure data is secure from unauthorized access and maximize database uptime.
● Facilitate field and desk research; data analysis; and writing reports.
● Provide IT related support (hardware and software)
● Represent CAMP positively and professionally both inside and outside the organization.
● Facilitate project monitoring and evaluation exercises.
● Participate in integrated planning and cooperation, and help identify opportunities for future projects.
● Adhere to CAMP policies/procedures including finance, human resources, security, procurement and logistics; and ensure staff compliance.
● Participate in learning and development opportunities.
● Support /perform any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor or CEO.
Specific assignments of the position will be as under,
1) Perform field inspection and follow-up on designated commercial procedures;
2) Check meter reading on reports provided by enforcement auditors;
3) Perform data entry of meter reading discrepancies;
4) Compare meter readings across multiple documents;
5) Prepare verification reports of meter readings;
6) Correct source record for inconsistent readings;
7) follow up on meter change and other relevant requests;
8) Perform data entry of CP-114 and CP-61 on a monthly basis;
9) Other tasks as may be assigned by the Line Supervisor/Manager;
Support to Advocates & this includes summary / translation of important case notes and actions (for the Legal Counsellors without sufficient English) for entrance into database and on the hard file; occasional follow-up activities.
Support to Shelter and ECHO team:
The Assistant shall keep track of case progress and liaise with responsible LCs on necessary activities to be taken;
The Assistant shall register accurately cases in the electronic database;
The Assistant shall maintain and update hard copy files of documents and maintain an accessible filing system for use by the Advocates;
Case work monitoring and management & monitoring all active cases at least once every two weeks to check for actions - Where no action for 2 weeks, liaise with responsible advocate for follow-up
Preparation of weekly/monthly plans for ECHO ^ shelter teams;
Supporting ECHO ^ shelter team in preparation of their files and reports;
Management of the ECHO ^ Shelter database including reporting, exporting data and updates;
Copying and scanning documents.
The Assistant shall remain updated on legislation and social/legal developments in Pakistan;
IT and Technical Support:
Providing assistance and capacity building to staff with low computer literacy;
The Assistant shall do all computer relevant works and clerical works in office;
The Assistant shall provide regular trainings to all staff on database updates;
The Assistant liaise with IT team regarding any IT problems
The Assistant shall provide assistance and capacity building to staff with low
The assistant shall generate weekly and activity and inactivity reports and attend the legal case conferences to report;
Assisting in preparation of weekly/monthly reports.
Exporting Shelter and ECHO databases to Database Coordinator
reporting to the Integrated Team Leader on weekly and monthly bases.
Generating reports from the database when requeste
● Technically and budget wise approving and facilitating IT equipment’s procurement.
● Collaborating and communicating with HQ IT staff for email address creation and approvals of cases.
● As per needs, Developing Software applications for various sections of Organization to collect and report data, including that of Grants, PM&E, CD and Admin sections.
● To Manage wireless LAN (Workgroup), V-SAT, Computers, multimedia and other Technical resources.
● Managing and Troubleshooting Two way satellite internet system and DSL.
● Installation of windows operating system, MS Office, Anti- viruses and other application Software.
● Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
● Research and recommend hardware and software development, purchase, and use.
● Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration. .
● Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing, and user access and security.
● Install, configure, and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals to include; network cards, printers, modems, mice and add-in boards.
● Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system.
● Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
● Assists in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting regional infrastructure.
● Implements network security at the regional level as established by corporate Security Director.
● Oversees the administration and maintenance of the company's infrastructure, and directs more junior Innovators when necessary.
● Oversees the administration of the company's WAN.
● Manages and develops upgrades to the company's telephone system at the regional level.
● Oversees all telephone changes, including routing for seating assignments.
Training & Lab Maintenance
● Oversees the administration and maintenance of computer stations and software for company training programs and the Learning Studio and provides additional support if necessary.
● Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
● Works with project teams to help implement Internal Systems.
Help Desk Administration
● Oversees all help desk activities at the regional level.
● Responds to escalated help desk issues.
● Oversees the administration and maintenance of our tracking software.
● Interacts with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
● Maintaining personnel files.
● Arranging proper filing system for mail and other documents,
● Issuing of necessary stationery to the staff maintaining attendance and leave record of the staff.
● To work for the tasking of staff for day-to-day works.
● Keep a record of all private phone calls and submit the list to the Finance Section for payment by the communicators.
● Maintain registers, ledgers and receipt vouchers of daily utilities and other minor purchases.
● Maintain official/personnel files of staff in his region.
● Facilitates team meetings effectively.
● Holds regular status meetings with team.
● Keeps team well informed of changes within the organization and general Extensity news.
● Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to superiors.
● Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
● Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
● Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
● Relays relevant IT-related information to the company in a timely manner.
● Initiates and implements improvements in all areas of IT responsibility.
● Serves as main point of contact on all IT-related matters for the office assigned.
● Responds/acts on upper-management direction.
Identifies and provides standards for gathering information for use in trend analysis and reports information to company management.