An efficient, innovative & motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate concisely at all levels. A dedicated worker with nearly Six Years of significant & progressive experience in the field of Seasonal, Humanitarian and Implementation. I am committed to work through my experience, accustomed to handling sensitive and challenging tasks. I want to make optimal use of my professional skills, technical and practical knowledge in pursuance of excellence and acknowledgment in my own professional field. The detail of my skill summary and my professional track record is available in my resume.
Overall responsible for the implementation of Social Mobilization teams’ activities.
Assist programme manager to ensure the successful implementation of project activities, including planning and the transparent procurement of grant-related goods and services.
Review team work plans, reports and give feedback to ensure effective project planning by setting up clear targets with defined roles and responsibilities.
Monitor project activities and make detailed implementation plan with the involvement of staff.
Conduct monitoring through donor monitoring tools and highlight critical gaps to Programme Manager to seek advice for required actions.
Timely development and submission of project reports on donor reporting formats.
Responsible to build liaison and networking with Tehsil and District Administration and government line departments.
Overall responsible for the timely execution of all projects including Orphan Family Support Program, Clean Water, Emergency Response, Education, Ramzan and Qurbani in 14 districts of North Punjab Region.
Lead Covid-19 response and executed activities to support the health care facilities, providing immediate access to health care services.
Lead organizational awareness raising campaigns to effectively contribute towards prevention of secondary level impacts on communities.
Ensure programmatic success and compliance with donor agreements, local laws, internal procedures and performance targets.
Supervise Family support organizers in execution of planned activities of Orphan Family Support Program.
Monitor ongoing project activities to ensure efficient and timely service delivery.
Direct project teams in developing plans, reviewing budgets and write progress reports that are aligned with the organizational priorities.
Develop and strengthen networking with the key donor agencies to find out possibilities of mutual interest.
Development and submission of programmatic reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis to headquarter and donors on shared formats.
• Responsible for implementation of Dig a well, Seasonal and Religious dues program, including site assessments and beneficiary selection.
• Preparation and submission of program implementation reports.
• Facilitate line manager for project audits as per defined checklists.
• Assist Manager Humanitarian for conducting project orientation and review workshops.
• Ensure effective management of project / program budget.
• Undertake programme monitoring through field visits and ensure the quality of implementation; identify gapes and take remedial actions in the field; generate field monitoring reports and share with senior supervision for record, programme improvement and taking corrective measures.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for internal consumption as well as for headquarter.
• Maintain close coordination and regular communication with internal and external stakeholders and partner organizations to set project directions and smooth implementation.
• Conduct Due Diligence of local organizations, Prepare and submit partner assessment report on organizational template.
• Monitoring of IP activities in field and submit monitoring report to Manager Humanitarian.
• Data management including maintenance of all project files.
• Distributions of Food Items , NFI’s and Shelter in different locations.
• Responsible for the all arrangements regarding distributions.
• Support line manager to draft meeting and training agendas and reports.
• Collect project implementation reports from IP and share with headquarter after compilation.
• Prepare cash projections/ forecasting related to seasonal programs.
While being associated with Oxfam GB Finance Department, I was responsible to Assist finance coordinator in Partner audit review, Preparation of vouchers, Vouchers files management, Prepare and dispatching cheques and any other duty assigned by finance team.