To be a part of dynamic organization that would provide me with a conductive working environment and with opportunities for personal and professional grow. I have a skill for a creative working.
Working on container tracking bussniss with multiple clients I. E. Engro, Sapphire, Agility, Crescent, Universal group
TPL Trakker Limited is a joint venture with DigiCore of South Africa and responsible for markets in the Middle East & South Asia (MESA) region with over 150,000 units installed.
Pakistan's first and region's largest vehicle tracking and fleet management service provider.
Our business is to supply superior GPS, GSM & Satellite Mobile Asset Tracking, Management and Information Solutions.
We Work in partnership with our customers to develop solutions that deliver measurable business and operational benefits by providing total visibility and control of mobile assets and work forces.
Currently providing services for Maersk, DAMCO Norfolk (A.P. MOLLER Maersk Group), APL, Security Packers, SFM, DFL, STM, Nagina, Premier Mercantile Service (PMS) with direct communication with Haulers mainly Agility, FSPL, E2E services and in collaboration and support from Globaltrak(SPC USA) and Tamerlane Global services.
• Working as a PBO to provide financial assistance to the clients in accordance with their required needs and complete gratification.
• Demonstrated excellence in Call Quality, First Call Resolution, and Customer Satisfaction.
• Exhibit sound judgment for decision making complying with set guidelines and methods.
• Work self-reliant with minimal supervision even on customers escalating issues.
• Handle each customer with a friendly, courteous touch while following strict bank procedures.
• Uphold and manage well-developed professional knowledge of entire products and services line offered.
• Proficiency on actively listening, negotiating and managing escalated customer and business issues to find appropriate resolution.
- I worked as a Representative of Telenor one of the leading cellular company, whose task is to satisfy the customers with the vision of FCR (first call resolution) Including the maintenance of KPI’s.
- I have been a consistent top performer, based on excellence in performance.
- Multitasking on 10 client applications to resolve customer’s issues/concerns keeping in mind that customer is 100% satisfied in terms of resolution & behavior.
- Provide the highest quality of service to customers over the phone with a positive attitude within the defined SOPs of the company
- Keep abreast with the latest information w.r.t the products, policies and procedures of the company in order to handle customer queries and complaints effectively and efficiently
- Ensure strict compliance with New Sales Activation/ MNP SOP
- Provide feedback to the Team Leader on issues and challenges w.r.t his/her job and suggest solutions
- Actively work towards the achievement of daily quantitative targets
- Adhere to the the company’ business code of conduct, corporate policies, guidelines, and statutory requirements
- Regular attend Team Meetings and other learning initiatives.
- Coordinate and follow-up with multiple stake holders for the resolution of customer’s problems
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.