I have been working in humanitarian sector for 16 year with national and international organizations, semi government organizations as a manager/coordinator/incharge and a team player in conflict zones of Khyber pokhtonkhwa Pakistan. Practical capabilities in managing and implantation of multi sectoral community development projects, like livelihoods food securities Community mobilization institutes development technical education vocational trainings, Good governance Gender based violence Malnutrition.MCH CLTS,WASH Community based infrastructure schemes Social Cohesions and national harmony Data collection and door to door survey Monitoring and evaluation Human resource development trainings Marketing and job placement Micro finance Islamic micro finance, I have polished my competencies through various professional trainings from national and international reputed trainings institutions in Pakistan and abroad. I can work comfortably in collaging and competitive environment, and prefer to work with organizations where there are opportunities for new learning and professional growth and also hardworking is rewarded through motivations, and appreciation./p/div
Developing tools and mechanism for the selection of potential candidates for skill trainings and sustainable livelihoods development.
Conduct Broad based community meetings (BBCM) in community to identify and prioritize CPIs schemes, potential youth for vocational training programs and social cohesion activities.
Coordination meetings and liaison with the vocational training institutes, line departments, donors as focal point.
Identification and selection of potential trainees through social and technical assessment as per the approved section criteria.
Regular follow ups and monitoring visits to vocational training centers to monitor the quality of the vocational & skill development trainings.
Weekly / monthly work plans by ensuring timely completion of assigned tasks in stipulated time period.
Maintenance of hard record that includes field visits reports, Community groups meeting minutes, beneficiary data, assessment record, distribution record & other documentation.
Linkage of trainees with small and medium entrepreneurs in local markets for job placement. Development of training manuals and various formats and material for the ongoing project.
Planning and execution of market based events, such as employers gathering, job fairs, skills competitions.
Updating database of the project and sharing with donor and relevant stakeholders.
Developing success stories of the potential successful trainees.
• Evaluation/impact assessment studies of key projects/programmes to ensure the achievements and outcomes.
• Reviews M&E results and best practices and disseminates information to senior management to facilitate in planning and decision-making.
• Update database and online MIS of the project to extract various reports.
• Conduct field visits to the project sites to monitor and verify process, activity and output monitoring as well as collect feedback from beneficiaries’ community and share reports with relevant quarters.
• Monitoring community based physical infrastructure schemes identified by community based organizations.
• Monitor implementation in compliance with Community Investment Fund cycle and livelihoods strategy.
• Data analysis and monitor the ongoing project activities to accomplish desired goals.
• Weekly, monthly quarter reporting to donor and head office.
Leading and managing the Market Linkages/liaison unit as a Manager.Â
Coordination with stake holders, Directorate of industry and production, Chamber of commerceâ€™s, trade& industry, employment exchange office, local industries, local employers to accomplish the project targets.
Liaisons with Govt/private technical/vocational training institutes/colleges in KPK and FATA to facilitate vocational training program accordingly.
Identification of potential youth for technical and vocational trainings courses.
Planning and execution of market based events, such as employers gathering, job fairs, skills competitions.
Linkages of skilled workers with employers/industries to facilitate unemployed skilled workers in job identification.
Enterprise development for small entrepreneurs and skilled workers.
Field visits in all Districts of KPK and FATA to monitor and review the ongoing project activities and liaison with stockholders of the project.
Participation in stakeholder workshops, seminars, Training of trainers, Enterprise Development programs and workshops.
Developed database and directory of small medium employers, industries at Districts as well as KPK and FATA level.
Supervising and supporting teams in sub offices at Khyber agency Orakzai Agency, upper and lower Krum agency, and Wana south Waziristan FATA
Head of procurement, finance, Logistic, operation, security units at sub offices level.
Served as a point of contact/communication among program and local implementing partners/ donor organizations, Line Depts. and regional stakeholders in KPK/FATA.
Supporting Team leader in keeping working relationships with political/Districts administration at Districts and agencies level as well as directorate /secretariat level
Oversee security measures are put in place for safe implementation of the program as well as for the safety of staff member
Regular review and analyses of program activities for timely resolve of potential issues and subsequent response over identified areas to maintain program quality and efficient service delivery
Regular field visits to FATA to monitor ongoing infrastructures schemes as well as livelihoods development activities in FATA under each sub office.
Head of the program at District/Agency level, lead/supervise team of engineers’ community mobilizes, logistic, security and M&E units, to accomplish the desired targets of the program in project area.
Coordination with the Govt senior administration and relevant line departments in planning and implementation of program activities in FR/Distt DI Khan.
Advise Deputy Commissioners/Political agents and program senior management on programmatic strategic planning, budgeting, and implementation in the project area.
Support Deputy Commissioners/Political agents Identification of community based small and medium communal infrastructure grants in program area.
Developing grant proposals and budget for CPI/small/large schemes/gender based livelihoods development projects for local communities.
Liaison with different implementing partners including local NGOs, National NGOs, INGOs, UN agencies and government agencies etc. at district and provincial level
Monitoring the on-going Infrastructure schemes/livelihoods grants.
Capacity building of the local Implementing partners/NGOs during execution of livelihoods, health, education and cultural promotion grants in the program area.
Ensure successful implementation of project activities, including planning, procurement of goods and services; consultative processes government and community involvement in all phases of the program.
Responsible for facilitating in preparing a detailed implementation plans, monthly/ quarterly budgets, and fund requests in coordination with the project team.
Manage the schedule of payments to the implementing partners, contractors, NGOs in response to the physical progress achieved on site.
Briefing high level Dist./political Administration regarding progress and achievement of the program
Represent the program and successes of the program during strategy review sessions and workshop to donors and senior staff of US AID, OTI, and staff from embassies, donor agencies, IOM etc.
Supporting Agency Development Officer in the design and development of individual projects i-e project plan and prepares to take over project implementation management.
Market assessments, value chain analysis and community led market assessment and other comparative analysis on multiple economic strengthening models and share results with audiences in and outside the program to enhance program quality.
Formulating Economic Support Activities strategy and livelihoods grants in collaboration with the Operations unit and Agency Development Officer at Field Level
Developing and implementation of Gender based Livelihoods activities in FR DI Khan.
Monitoring and evaluation of the completed NGOs grants for trend and analyses reporting for future strategy.
Communicating regularly and interact on daily basis with the government line departments on agricultural, livestock and service delivery related activities in the area of responsibility.
Supervised and monitored Livelihoods & Economic recovery program in Bajaur.
Conducted base line survey targeting livelihoods development activities in the war affected area of Bajaur agency.
Responsible for designing and implementing the M&E system/plan of the Project.
Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success.
Leading, supporting and supervising a team of social organizers/livelihoods officers and professional engineers.
Organized and conducted Community based Jarga/ meetings in the proposed villages to involve them and to identify their livelihoods development priorities.
Designed, implemented and supervised livelihoods development activities such as capacity building of farmers and livestock owners, provision of agri tools, different seeds and fertilizers, conducted vaccination camps, land development and land terracing, provision of poultry birds and sheep, vocational trainings and provision of cash grants to trainees and small entrepreneurs including women etc.
Identifying and documenting lessons learnt; collecting information for case studies; writing and preparing success stories, and facilitating periodic reviews,
Supervision and Monitoring of community based physical infrastructure schemes such as, Construction of Irrigation channels, Construction Link roads and path ways, land leveling and development.
Developing different monitoring reports, case studies, managing project data and evaluation reports to donor and political administration.
Construction of flood protection walls and terracing walls for agriculture land, Construction of check dam, Cash for work activities
Identification and assessment of conflict affected small shopkeepers (male/female) for cash grants/enterprise development trainings under Micro enterprise development trainings.
Linkages farmers and trainees with line departments to sustain their livelihoods in future
Developed and submitted final report of the project
Leading and managing team and project activities to accomplish the preset target of the project.
Responsible for the Project database ensuring project information up-to-date and accurate.
Effective utilization of human resources, allocated budget to accomplish the desired targets of the project within stipulated timeline.
Coordination and communication with donor, Govt line departments, papers and electronic media to coordinate the ongoing project activities and progress.
Participation in community based cultural & heritage promotional activities in remote areas of Dist. Swat.
Arrangement District Level exhibitions to promote local culture heritage, skills, and traditional games, handicrafts, traditional foods, artisans etc.
Develop different types of reports for donor and implementing organization/Govt Line Department and Media.
Coordinator of the Livelihoods development and food security project in Distract Swat.
Technical/administrative support to staff to ensure quality livelihoods intervention activities, as per result of the project/livelihoods framework
Formation of male and female village organizations committees for the broad based multi sectorial objectives under Suitable livelihoods Project.
Delivered Capacity building trainings as Community Management skill training (CMST) and Leader ship Management skill trainings (LMST) trainings among VOs members.
Assessment and selection of potential farmers, livestock keepers for capacity building trainings, exposure visits and linkages with Govt Departments.
Strong coordination with Livestock and agriculture departments at District Level and Directorate at provincial level for effective implementation of the project.
Arrange and distributed suitable variety of seed, tools, livestock breeds, poultry breeds and equipment to farmers to improve productions.
Mobilization and organization local farmers in form of farmer field school in project areas for technical support and capacity building.
Established variety of orchids through provision of new seeds, modern technical farming skills and tools to increase fruit productivity.
Capacity building of the organized farmers/entrepreneurs through, exposure visits, continuous dialogues with Govt departments and others.
Formation of Citizen Community boards CCBs in coordination with Social Welfare
Linking rural community/CCBS/VOs with livestock department, Agriculture department Forestry department and social welfare department for sustainable livelihoods development and liaison.
Distribution of cash grants, agriculture seeds, fertilizers, farming tools, and small livestock among the flood affected community.
Capacity building on nursery rising and provision of small plant/trees.
Construction of Irrigation channels and check dames
Trainings on seasonal / OFF seasonal vegetables production, trainings on Livestock management and development, Trainings Nursery rising, Trainings on Micro enterprise development.
Head of the project/program at District Level
Hiring technical and professional staff for Malnutrition project in food risk UCs of Dist. Swat.
Designed implementation strategy to achieve the desired goals within time and approved budget.
Establishment of static facility centers in BHUs in collaboration with Dept Of health
Liaison with the Dept., of health dist., Swat and other partner organizations
Motivating and guiding the project team to achieve the project targets
Monthly report to UNICEF, WFP and Dept., of Health dist., Swat
Monitoring visits to CMAM centers established in the BHUs.
Facilitating Training and refreshers courses of project staff
Financial reporting to Regional finance Officer
Utilization of Project budget according to the activities and time line
Logistic and administration controller of the project.
Head of the Islamic micro finance program team in NRSP KPK region
Designed and implemented Islamic Micro Finance program” Murabaha” for NRSP and implemented it in rural and urban area with poor community.
Meeting, correspondences with prominent Ulema and Madrrasas at national & international level to know depth of Islamic financing from sharia angle
Attending workshops meetings and seminars in Islamic micro financing sector
Developed, designed, and practically implemented Islamic micro financing Murabaha program for NRSP KPK as tool for poverty alleviation.
Developed & Designed Formats and necessary documents for the pilot project of “Murabaha” for NRSP
Presented Murabaha program in national & international religious schools and to Islamic Financial experts
Facilitating FATWA from Darululoom Deoband India, Jamie Haqania Akora Khatak for Murabaha program
Arranged, and delivered trainings, sessions and presentations on Islamic modes of financing at national and international forums.
Maintaining MIS & FIS of the Murabaha program.
Introducing Murabaha program for the poor community at grass root level.
Project proposal to Donors for provision of Halal funds for expansion of Murabaha program to other areas.
• Area incharge of NRSP program at Sub division level in Dist. Mardan, Swabi, Charsada and Malakand.
• Community mobilization and organization in form of community organization, village organization and local support organization for various development activities.
• Area incharge of micro credit program to manage, operate, monitor and sustain micro credit program in the areas.
• Responsible to plan and expend social mobilization and credit program to new areas to enlarge credit portfolio and number of barrowers.
• Responsible to set up new village branches in rural areas and city branches in urban areas for credit interventions.
• Responsible for achieving disbursement targets and 100% monthly recovery and decrease number of stuck loans.
• Responsible for staff training in social mobilization and credit appraisal and recovery techniques, portfolio management, Islamic micro financing.
• Responsible to keep good relation with Banks, local religious, police stations, social activists in the areas, Govt departments.
• Responsible to close cash closing, deposit in banks, updating MIS and FIS, entry in databases, reporting to senior management on daily bases.
• Responsible for team management, team building, conflict resolutions, monthly planning and achievements, resource mobilization, office administration, HR Management etc,
• Conducting regular meetings and workshops with Community organizations focusing on socio economic development.
• Conducting male and female capacity building and awareness workshops (CMST, LMST) in the program area.
• Identification and assessment of potential youth for vocational skill trainings.
• Formation of project implementation committees for Physical Infrastructure (CPI) schemes.
• Arranging Natural Resource Management (NRM) workshops for farmers to enhance their skill and knowledge.
• Worked as credit officer and branch incharge of micro credit program in rural as well as urban areas.
• Managing millions credit portfolio at branch level as well as area level.
• Community mobilization and community organization formation at village level to undertake various developmental activities with community including credit program.
• Conduct social and technical appraisal of clients/barrowers (farmers, small entrepreneurs, livestock traders, skill workers etc.) at door step before disbursement of loans.
• Clients/barrowers mobilization and motivation to ensure 100 %recovery rate.
• Setting and planning for monthly targets for disbursement and recovery.
• Social and technical assessment of the barrowers before approval of Micro credit in rural as well as urban areas.
• Preparing cash closing, deposit in banks, updating MIS and FIS on daily bases before closer of office.
• Responsible of sharing daily weekly and monthly progress with area incharge
• Planning and achieving of disbursement as well as recovery target at branch level.
• Updating MIS/FIS at branch level on daily bases.
• Follow up and supporting field staff for recovery of stuck loans.
• Keeping good coordination with banks and local trade unions/entrepreneurs/community organization.
• Enterprise development program for low income community/entrepreneurs in in urban and rural areas.
• Credit disbursement planning and Portfolio management at branch level,
• Maintaining 100% monthly recovery rate.