I am a development practitioner and engaged with communities since 2009 and have regular and relief job. I am currently working in a project of National Child Protection Center with the collaboration of Rozan as Training Officer here I am responsible for development of internal network and work on Establishment of National, Provincial and inter Provincial Network for Child Protection, Referral Services and Exchange of Information on Child Protection. Organize trainings and orientation of focal person for FTR of run away and street children at Divisional Level and trainings of government officials on referral mechanism and on the role of government in monitoring. Awareness raising campaign and seminars on CP issues and Importance of CP monitoring with Government Departments, Media, Policy Makers and other stake holders.
My last job was Hygiene Team Leader with Handicap International. I was responsible for carrying out need assessment in the targeted communities and lead the assessment process in the community. Design hygiene promotion and social mobilization curricula and impart training for hygiene promotion. Prepare weekly, monthly and periodic reports of WASH programme. Supervise the Hygiene Promoters for timely implementation of work plans and achieving quality hygiene promotion activities.
Prior this I have been associated with International Rescue Committee. I was facilitating the project to designing Training Manual and conduct trainings on nutrition and hygiene promotion to the communities at the village level and community gatherings in Sindh. I was also responsible to provide technical support and training to regional program staff on data collection.
Before that I have rendered my services for Khwendo Kor at different positions. During my last position as Project Coordinator with Khwendo Kor on Livelihood development, child protection, women empowerment, program in D.I.Khan funded by UNICEF and Interoperation for the IDPs and flood affected comm
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for staff in field area.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Train the LHW (Lady Health Worker) on the reporting app for compile the data.
- Monitor the LHW for check the accurate data entry and solve their issues regarding app use.
- To listen and learn about the school situation (including how students learn).
- Enable TeleTaleem to fix systemic problems, improve the learning environment, train faculty and advise administrators
- To help develop learning products that schools use to improve student achievement and recommend improvements in policies and programs.
- Lead, develop, implement and motivate the School based Administration, Academic administrative, faculty and school support and management Team in a manner consistent with policies, procedures, culture, rules and strategically develop support, resources, faculty and standards of academic excellence to ensure the adequate provision of academic, administrative and financial support for all School or region based initiatives and operations.
- The role of the Headmistress is the backbone of all the specific regional campuses and is key is to the academic, administrative and financial success of the school or region. The role of Headmistress is to make sure that all the specific campuses implement the responsibilities, procedures, rules and policies.
- Responsible for managing the policies, regulations, and procedures to ensure that all students are supervised in a safe learning environment that meets the approved curriculum and mission of the school.
- Achieving academic excellence requires the Headmistress to direct and nurture all school staff and to communicate effectively with parents & students.
- Inherent in the position are the responsibilities for scheduling, curriculum development, extracurricular activities, personnel management, emergency procedures, and facility operations.