Highly-qualified Apparel Merchandiser who supervises the selection purchase and distribution of garments. Adept at communicating with care and efficiency to relay critical information between vendors purchasing departments and the manufacturing team. Specializes in the negotiation of production costs and prices on behalf of the purchasing and marketing departments.
maintain professional relationship between buyer and manufacturer.
collect the PO (purchase order) from buyer.
prepare an order plan, according to the right product, in the right place, at the right time, in the right quantities, at the right price, in the right promotion.
break down the order sheet.
prepare the order costing and price quoting.
set up internal order list.
monitor the garments sample process according to the buyer requirement.
collect the all of garments fabric, accessories & trims.
get lab dips.
ensure buyer approval.
make sure productions follow up.
maintain product quality.
follow up shipment process according to the buyer instructions.
ensure smooth shipment process.
maintain merchandising files and updating time and action plan.
During this period, his services were found to be satisfactory in carrying out the job duties, his responsibilities were to:
1) Deliver excellent customer service demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
2) Achieve high levels of sales performance results
3) Hire talents to meet the store company needs
4) Provide feedback through ongoing training, coaching, counseling, assessments setting challenging goals to improve employee performance through effective use of development plans
5) Manage employees in execution of daily tasks to maximize sales
6) Manage visual standards in the store, including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting general maintenance
7) Review operational reports and records to make sure adherence to Company policies procedures
8) Monitor store profitability
9) Review inventory levels paperwork in order to make sure accuracy of store inventory
10) Oversee compliance of Sales Associates, Sales Leads and Assistant Store Managers with established Company policies and standards, like safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales, record-keeping procedures overall maintenance of the store
11) Help solve problems that affect the stores service, efficiency productivity