A confident and reliable Network and VoIP support engineer with extensive practical experience of working with multinational companies. Resolving support issues that raised to the service desk. Possessing a proven ability to administer and control the operation, configuration and maintenance networks, VoIP and Communications based information systems, as well as having an eye for detail and able to multi task under pressure, An excellent communicator can relate well with people at all levels and has the flexibility of working well as part of a team and on my own.
Now looking to further an already successful career by working for an ambitious and expanding company.
Newtel Global is UK based company dealing traffic for Tier-1 companies in region.
Worked here to manage traffic from operators and routing to best available carriers.
New interconnections with reputed companies and business development with interconnected partners.
Routing architecture planning and deployment for VoIP traffic on different destinations.
Rates management to improve daily business margin.
ANIs, CLDs, Translations architecture planning and deployment to improve business structure
Clients & suppliers meetings to increase live business
Tier-1 traffic management, Routing A-Z destinations,
Worked on different voice servers for cloud pbx unified communications and carrier services like Broadsoft, Netsapien, Paladion, Switchray MVTS, VOS and Peeredge products.
Voice mailing, Call routing, Call forwarding, IVR management auto attendant, extensions, hunt group, call parking, bardge in, schedule call answering, call routing, routing groups, CDRs management, CDRs space management, authentications, equipment based voice routing and many features support by these servers.
Polymer, Cisco, Avaya, Grand stream and different voice equipment configuration with servers
Circuits alerts notifications and coordinating with carriers to resolve issues.
Servers applications like voicemail, call forwarding, hunt group, scheduling, extensions, IVR management,
Barge in and other feature on hard and soft phones bria 4 etc.
Network management for routing protocols and system requirement
Switching network management for voice and data services
Providing technical support, CDRs management, Disk space management, traffic monitoring, GUI and CLI support to switchray, peeredge, Vos and different switches customers.
Worked in Vocal Communication system as VoIP and Network support engineer for International traffic routing, switching, Tshoot and planning. MVTS, Cisco, VOS3000, Crystal-link management for international wholesale carriers. Class 4, Class 5 soft switches technical support and network monitoring.
Taking SIP traces on Linux Debian server for troubleshooting of SIP Calls.
Handling and troubleshooting voice traffic on MVTS system.
Backup & IOS upgrading of Network devices cisco, Softswithes etc.
Manage Routing of voice traffic as per LCR (Least Cost Route) and Priority based for MVTS.
Remotely servers troubleshooting and providing network operations support.
Quality management on behalf Report analyzing based on ASR, ACD, PDD on MVTS.
Co-ordination with Service Customer and suppliers for multinational traffic routes.
Provide Technical Support to Corporate Customers and suppliers.
Resolve complaint tickets, by coordination with international carrier.
• Management & Maintenance of MERA MVTS II VoIP Switch • Management & Maintenance of VPS Soft Switches • Internet Security Management with Cisco ASA 5510 Firewall and MS ISA 2006 • VLAN Management with Cisco 2960G Catalyst • System Security Management with McAfee Total Protection, Microsoft Software Update Service and Linux IP Tables • Management & Administration of MS Exchange 2007 Server • VPN Management over VoIP Tunnels using OpenVPN • Management & Maintenance of Billing Server • Maintenance & Administration of MySQL Database Engine • Backups - System and Databases (Billing & Soft Switches) • Disaster & Risk Management with RAID’s & Clustering • Disaster & Risk Management with IP-SAN & Clustering • Preparation of Reports for Higher Management • Coordination with Vendors / Contractors
Responsible to test the quality of the route, provide QOS report.
Experience with any ticketing management systems.
Troubleshooting VOIP Issues, Proficient with tools like Wireshark.
Knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating systems.
Work as Communication and Network Engineer (Network-Engineer). Maintains Network of Cisco Equipment (Router, Switches, Call Manager/CMEs, IP Phone, Voice mailing, video calling and trouble shot the problems
Administrating Networks Call Routing, (Dial-peer structure, transformation mask conversion, signalling protocols for IP and ISDN clouds by using SIP, H323, MGCP, Call Routing.
Server administration, Wireless Network, Wimax Network, Fibber Network technical Support, Project Coordinates for Networks Research.
Microsoft Server Tshooting and administration.
Project co-ordination for Wireless, Network & Communication system, Power Electronics, Radar System, Optical Fibber and Power System Subjects.
Network of Routers and Switches connecting with ISP and 500 Clients for different voice and data application management.
Cisco Equipment and other vendors connectivity for special projects and applications, Wireless, VoIP, Networking, Computers Systems.
Projects coordination for Engineering student.
Design Data Communication and Networks Lab for Engineering subjects.
Awarded for Organizing IDEA (Internetwork Development & Engineering Aura) for all Telecommunication companies and Universities
Department of Engineering January 2008 To January 2010
Worked in Wateen Telecom as Associate Engineer for two years in Wimax, Fiber, PSTN, VoIP, GSM and DVP Networks for Routing Switching and Tshooting in networks. Technical Support Engineer Multimedia & Broadband installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN Wireless infrastructure, Routers, Switches, voice and Fibber based ISP infrastructure.
• Support Engineer: Resolving technical issues in Wimax, Fiber and DVB Networks for Consumer and Corporate customers
• Worked on Cisco, Huawei, Motorola, ZTE hardware and servers for routing, Switching, voice, data Network Trouble shoot and upgrading operating systems with new additions and applications.
• Wireless environment for Deployment and resolving problems at level 1.
• Deployment Engineer for Wimax Devices, Antennas, Voice server and endpoint devices, Routing and switching equipment and Network solutions.
• Bank, Dunya TV, PTV, MCB as ISP Network solution for Data,VPN, Voice, Fiber and DVB Projects.
• Designing and Deploying new projects for voice and Data services
• Providing training to attached staff for technical problem resolution and successful communication.
• Pre-Sale testing and providing Network Support.
• Designing new projects according to requirements and deployments.
Optical Fiber Network Trouble shooting and Network deployment