Summary of Senior Customer Sales Representative:
Professional Sales Representative with a demonstrated sales record and proven leadership, communication and negotiation skills. Over 4 years sales experience, supported by a business. Maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
Summary of Office Admin/Assistant/Receptionist:
Managed daily office operations, communications, and office scheduling for company. Analytical and detail-oriented professional with experience coordinating, planning, and supporting daily operational and administrative functions to excel in an Office/Administrative Assistant role. Extensive computer experience, with a working knowledge of Word, Excel, Simply Outlook and PowerPoint. Skilled in numerous, platforms, ZohoCRM and Britrix24 CRM and operating systems.
Summary of Business Development Executive:
Dedicated Business Development Executive who has networked with some of the most significant corporate executives in the United States, United Kingdom and United Arab Emirates. Adept at developing effective marketing material networking with business decision makers and turning business prospects into buying customers. Specializes in military contracting and large scale construction contracting.
Currently Working in Allainet Private Limited as a Business Development Executive.
The business development executive is responsible for bringing in new business for the company through a variety of sales techniques.
Duties of the Business Development Executive:
· Generation business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
· Cold Calling potential customers and building relationships.
· Establishing customer need and selling products accordingly.
· Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
· Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
· Following up swiftly on sales inquires and sending demonstrations.
· Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
· Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
· Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
Worked in Touchstone Communications Campaign (Auto & Home Insurance with Extended Warraty, Home Security) as a Senior Sales Executive.
1. Monitors and assigns work to Customer Service Representatives, while performing all the tasks of a Customer Service Representative.
2. Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
3. Increase the customer experience by providing information on new products, rate plans, and services through up selling opportunities.
4. Increase the customer experience by providing information on new products, rate plans, and services through up selling opportunities.
5. Managed multiple priorities and maintained effective results in a quota driven workplace.
6. Responded to customer inquiries and requests and resolved issues efficiently and professionally.
7. Exercised strong interpersonal communication skills with customers and department personnel.
8. Utilized multiple call center support applications to efficiently assist customers and agents.
9. Increase the customer experience by providing information on new products, rate plans, and services through up selling opportunities.
10. Focus on Quality always with first priority.
11. Take Outbound/Inbound calls with huge numbers.
1. Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
2. Providing customers with the best quote and extended warranty deal.
3. Review own sales performance.
4. To quote and generate insurance leads by providing customers with the information on what suits them best.
5. Directly submit leads to client portal.
6. Satisfy the customers according to his/her query.
7. Carrying out live calls to the United States of America on a daily basis providing potential customers with the best insurance quotes for their vehicles and home.
8. Give the product training to the new agents.
9. Maintaining market survey depending upon customer demand, formulating sales report for sales team and developing fresh strategies for accelerating the sales of the company.
10. Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
11. Gathering customers information.
12. Work with loyalty, patience& smartly.
13. Required work should be done properly on time.
Top-performing Office Administrator with 1 year (Contract) proven track record of managing all activities within office. Demonstrated ability to handle visitors, direct calls, schedule meetings and distribute correspondence, letters and faxes. Efficiently maintains office supplies and liaises with other departments as needed. A strong communicator and leader who is able to successfully implement standard office procedures.
• Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities.
• Manage the supporting staff.
• Control of security staff, contract labor management and taking care of payments to Security
staff and contractors.
• Timely maintenance of company maintained vehicles provided as per the vehicle
maintenance policy of the company.
• Forward all copies of utility bills to the Head office - Administration Department after getting
verification from the Location Head to arrange the payments before due dates.
• Keeping details of all petty cash expenses of regional office and also check the petty cash files
of north region branches and forwarding details of all expenses to Head Office Admin team.
• Identified areas for improvement in policies, procedures, and business processes and
delivered strategic recommendations to senior management on key issues.
• Administer banking, deposits, account registry and distribution of employee pay slips.
• Handle large amounts of paperwork and data.
• Communicate clearly with work colleagues using emails etc.
• Continually meet and exceed the operational and administrative expectations of employers.
An expert strategist with keen business acumen and a solid background in managing all aspects of a busy office, 2 years extensive experience in high-volume and fast-paced office environments. Effective team player who enjoys performing all assigned duties independently.
– Calendars maintenance and coordination – Appointments and meetings scheduling
– Travel arrangements and reconciliation – Order and track office supplies
– PowerPoint presentations – Type letters, memos and proposals
– Records maintenance – Telephone coverage
– Mail/fax processing and distribution – File set up and maintenance
Untiring, self-starter, profound! These three words describe my personality perfectly. As a passionate individual with excellent administrative acumen, I am looking for a position as an Office Administrator at Nielsen. Eager to manage the office’s core business functions with absolute integrity.