Performance driven, client centric and insightful analytical professional with over 13 year’s experience in financial / accounting control, currently pursuing a Masters degree in development economics leveraging on previous experience and interests. Proven track record in transactional structuring, commercial, financial and CRS operations. Core competencies include financial reconciliations, cost control, cash management, IFRS, planning and budgeting, along with Accounting IT systems management, M&A accounting and reporting.
• Payroll management for all staff and timely pays lips
• Invoice management of complete organization
• General administration and data entries into Think Higher software and related accounting software
Account payables and receivable
• Account/transaction reconciliations via Xero
• Budgeting for company
• Petty Cash monitoring and reconciliation
• Profit Loss statements of monthly/quarterly and annually performances
• Liaising with education providers for commissions and follow-ups
• Ensuring that all commissions are received timely and aggressive follow ups are taken so that
commissions received on time.
• Follow up with clients to ensure timely payments are received and services are provided accordingly
• Must check all Client fee agreements and invoices / receipts are created accordingly and then send
back to nominated case officer
• Defaulters to be sent to Debt Collectors
• Proper file management (locally and on drop box) of all accounting and admin resources, invoices,
• Advise on efficient accountings procedures and proactive approach of optimising news processes and
• Content writing for our websites, social media, Ebooks, business plans, business profiles and any new
venture or product directed by Managing director in association with Digital marketing manager and
• Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
• Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
• Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, , objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
• Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
• Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
• Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
• Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
• Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
• Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
• Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Prepare monthly analysis of cost of goods sold and operational expenses against prior year
• Determining financial impact due to product cost reductions, new product roll out, etc. and prepare periodic forecasts to update management on projected results.
• Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvement.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Manage the preparation of the company's budget
• Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
• Opening mails, screening candidates forms, calling up customers etc
• Data entry as required on excel, word
• Preparations of Statement of entries and having them dispatched
• Sorting of stationary, signage, examination material as required.
• Support the Exams Operations Officers in various other daily tasks.
• Prepared Company Statements such as monthly cash flow, payroll, disbursement, income tax computation, annexure, final return with reductions & credits, and summary statement for withholding taxes deducted from the supplier at source
• Prepared bank reconciliations statements; responsible for maintaining Company’s petty cash book, overall cash book and general ledger.
• Tracker of various medical equipments used in different hospitals.