I am a technically sophisticated Networking and Telecom Engineer with hands-on experience in the design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of various networks and technologies. Ability to create customer-specific systems and tests alongside ability to train and mentor others in program use and technical skills. Effective leadership through performance feedback and strong interdepartmental relationships, and a focus on professional development for all direct reports. I have completed Bachelor of Science in Computer Sciences, Concentration in Telecom from FUUAST Islamabad
My key skills include Test Development, Schedule & Execution, Project Management, Hardware software troubleshooting,
Network Administration, Computer / Network Security, Troubleshooting & Issue Resolution
My Technical Skills include
Networking: Data Recovery, LAN/WAN Installation, Site administration, testing, 2 and 3-layer routing
Telecommunication: SDR swap, ZTE BTS (ZXSDR BS8700, ZXSDR BS8900, ZXSDR BS301), ZTE NEC LINK (IPASO 200,400,1000), HUAWEI RTN LINK (910,950)
Currently I am engaged with Game Planning, as an Engineer (Network and Software), where I utilized acute engineering knowledge of emerging gaming technologies to develop 3D games. Entrusted with overall responsibility to backup and recovery of WAN network devices (Routers, Switches, & Firewalls) configuration and analyzing daily logs generated by routers. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Technical Scope: WAN network devices (Routers, Switches, Firewalls)
Exercised effective control and hands on approach to update existing mobile products and created mobile games for Android. Utilized acute engineering knowledge of emerging gaming technologies to develop 3D games.
• Competed technical challenges associated with complete cycle of software development including designing, installation, configuration, implementation, troubleshooting, maintenance and management of LAN/WAN.
• Entrusted with overall responsibility to backup and recovery of WAN network devices (Routers, Switches, & Firewalls) configuration and analyzing daily logs generated by routers.
Technical Scope: Routing Protocols (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP) & layer 2 protocols (STP, RSTP, MST, HSRP, VRRP, & GLBP)
Proved instrumental in devising protocols and PBR, Offset List, Route Map, NAT, PAT, ACL, VPN, Ether Channel, Port Security, DHCP, Q INTO Q, AAA Server, VLAN Access MAP, VTP, and Inter VLANS.
• Commended by senior management and gained praise for effectively executing job; gained experience in layer 3 routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP) and layer 2 protocols (STP, RSTP, MST, HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP).
• Suggested improvements in the operations and processes to make the system foolproof; monitored the network functioning and carried out performance tuning.
• Updated the system with improved & latest technological tools to increase overall productivity and efficiency.
Technical Scope: 3G and 2G GSM field, SDR (ZTE), MW (NEC); RTN link and NEC link (Huawei)
Applied in-depth level of expertise to closely monitor the SDR Swap. Researched numerous verticals to deal with all aspects of alarms patching and verification. Kept abreast with all sorts of escalation matrix to get the solution on time.
• Delivered highly technical and sterling support in building a focused and collaborative project oriented team by utilizing strong skills in telecommunication 3G and 2G GSM field.
• Steered efforts towards managing all technical issues related with installation, integration, testing and commissioning of SDR (ZTE), MW (NEC); RTN link and NEC link (Huawei).
• Held bottom-line accountability for team management and technician supervision to achieve business objectives.