A database developer with over 7 years of experience in multinational companies. Extensive hands on technical expertise inSQL Server
Experienced in leading teams of engineers and successfully executed projects. Possess good technical, interpersonal and communication skills, Comfortable in working with varying levels of management and individual team members.
The Entertainer Company is doing in Food and travel sector in multiple countries. Through App you get various offers. My primary responsibilities are to look after team members tasks, Data Analysis, Data Reporting, Database programing(Stored Procedure, triggers, Functions and complex queries) ,ETL operations and Data-Warehousing
Azure Data bricks (ETL Operations)
SQL Server 2018
Solutions related to the human recognition that targets the workforce management and security industry. Leveraging the most advanced multi model biometric platform for face & retina recognition, our solutions provide a circle of trust around all aspects of the identity and the credentials assigned to it. This includes enrolment, registration, usage, access and reporting.
ï‚· Design Tables and Relationships
ï‚· Develop SPs, Functions, Materialized Views, Jobs and Triggers
ï‚· Performance tuning and Optimizing
Relisys System (CRM,HRM Complete Solution)
Relisys System provides you complete solution for HRM, CRM and Operations. System is at developing mode. Yet we have completed HRM module which ensures all market capabilities. System is very flexible, Reliable and durable.
• Modifying databases and products according to client needs.
• Designing and developing database architectures.
• Working to create functional requirements.
• Providing assistance to others in topics related to data management.
• Creating reports on databases.
• Plan and coordinate data migrations between systems
• Develop and maintain the Data Warehouse
• Monitor business use and performance of the BI and provide feedback to BI architects, developers and database administrators.
• Install new equipment and software patches and upgrades
• Develop security procedures to protect databases from unauthorized usage.
• Closely work with report developers to help them understand the Architecture and provide necessary solutions.
• Create ETL mapping document from business requirements.
• Ensure that new database code meets company standards for readability, reliability, and performance
• Design indexes for existing applications, choosing when to add or remove indexes
• When users complain about the performance of a particular query, help developers improve the performance of that query by tweaking it or modifying indexes
• Advise developers on the most efficient database designs (tables, data types, stored procedures, functions)
• Using REDGATE Third party tool to Sync databases
Adrenalin Complete HR Software System Project:
Adrenalin offers a comprehensive and powerful HR system with module covering the complete cycle of an employee. Adrenalin is also giving individual modules and as integrated suite for Human Resource management. There are some major modules.
• Pay Slip
• Claims & Reimbursement
• Confirmation Management
• Employee Movement
• Employee separation
• Leave Management
• My Needs
• Personal information management system
• Performance management system
• Portal management
• Travel management system
SQL Database Responsibilities:
• Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
• Gather user requirements and identify new features
• Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
• Participate in database design and architecture to support application development projects.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure that the project delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Take the necessary actions for the safe operation in-case of any Operational/ System Emergency.
• Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate data manipulating.
• Test the project using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Planning, execution of regular data backup and its management.
• Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
• Provide data management support to users
• Perform data back-up and archival on regular basis.
• Test databases and perform bug fixes.
• Develop, manage, schedule and document BI operations and tasks, including extraction, movement, loading, archival, security, and backup and aggregate table creation.
Asset and Performance Management Systems – CAFM Project
Enova’s CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) system provides the link between the administration and operation at the site and complements the work with the following:
• Bar code and register of all assets
• Provide a comprehensive planning and scheduling system
• Maintain and manage all assets
• Ensure that Client has real time, online access at all times
• Develop and maintain all of Client’s asset management functions
• Provide the Client with lifecycle plans according to their requirements
• Assess the condition of all assets, then propose and agree with the Client a suitable prioritization and categorization of the inputted data provide a Helpdesk for all queries, job requests and reporting
The system is also equipped with a mobile application providing agility, flexibility and control. All work orders are transferred to the appropriate person with the right level of priority. Enova’s Performance Management System measures individual performance of each provider, as well as the collective performance.
SQL Database Responsibilities:
• Identify columns for Primary Keys in all the tables at the design time and create them
• Maintaining referential integrity, domain integrity and column integrity by using the available options such as constraints etc.
• Creating database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures etc.
• Creating Business Reports
• Having profound knowledge and hands on experience in software development methodologies that include Agile Development methodologies like Scrum, V Model, Waterfall Model, Iterative mode
• Having experience in Defect Management tool proficiency includes Bugzilla.
• Profound insight to determine priorities, schedule work, and meet critical deadlines within budget guidelines
• Produced new test cases to improved test coverage and quality based on customer investigated problems.
Askari Bank and China Mobile Pakistan have jointly launched their branchless banking program. Developing BBS for the one of the leading Bank and Mobile Operator of Pakistan and designing the solution for millions of mobile users to process their transactions through mobile using USSD Integration and web portal and main services are:
• Fund Transfer
• Bill Payments
• Salary disbursement
• Bulk Disbursement
• IDP disbursements
• Balance Top up
• Complaint Management System
AGENT mate Mobile Commerce Application (Android, IPhone)
AGENT mate is an innovative application for smartphones that combines new age acquiring with a full set of mobile money and branchless banking functionality. The user experience is extremely interactive and intuitive for the merchants/agents