Intended to build a career in a leading company focused on Telecom engineering based research and work with dedicated people, that will help me elevate my skills, enhance my research, contribute to the community and realize my potential.
ENode B BT3900 commissioning, integration and troubleshooting of LTE (Huawei technology)equipment.
RTN900 series Basic planning, configuration & troubleshooting.
Alarm inspection on U2000 and data management.
NOC / Core Responsibilities:
To oversee the whole network (including Site status, site alarms, MW link status & alarms, Fiber link status, intercity fiber connectivity, Bandwidth) and co- ordinate with all vendors for issue rectification and make sure the maximum network availability.
Full site Operations of 200+ BTS sites that includes Motorola Wi-Max equipment, Dragon wave Backhaul Microwave equipment, Eltek power cabinet & Cisco switches
Installation, commissioning and Testing of Dragon Wave Horizon Compact (an IP based Microwave Backhaul Product).
Commissioning, integration and troubleshooting of Motorola’s Wi-Max equipment.
Represent Wi-tribe in Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP)
Commissioning and Integration of Eltek SNMP module on sites
Equipment Inventory management and control.
Complete Wi-max BTS site installation, commissioning & integration.
4th Sector addition at site (Installation & Integration)
Installation & Commission of new microwave links.
Implement Optimization changes on BTS sites to get good RF conditions.
Perform Drive Test for new BTS sites & newly added sectors.)
To be available 24x7 on call
Maintenance of various databases reports (daily, weekly and monthly)
• To conduct timely field visits to support customers at their premises.
• To ensure obtaining all relevant information from CC-L2 required in order performing effective field visits and troubleshooting.
• Perform all necessary steps at customer premises to resolve complaints within timelines
• Prepare and maintain activity track to be used by Team Lead for effective reporting
• To upsell company’s image through “customer first policy” and “timely response
• To meet all the targets assigned on individual level as well as team level.
• Monitoring, analyzing & troubleshooting of all the LAN & WAN Connections, Opening, following up &investigating requests and tickets with the local ISP & Orange business Services. Maintaining Video Conference Bridge and end points to ensure the high quality video calls Understanding of computers, networking and wireless systems, especially Wimax.
• Bench marking (2G & 3G)
• Cluster DT (2G & 3G)
• Single City Site DT (2G & 3G)
• GPRS/EDGE/SMS Drive Test
• Observe the particular cell parameters such as Rx-level, Rx-quality, C/I, SQI.
• Drive test the sites having customer complaints and report the issue
• Checking the handover performance between cells (Incoming / Outgoing HO)
• PRE and POST Drive Test the sites on which physical and soft parametric changes were implemented
• Physical audits of the sites to collect the physical data
• Check the signal strength of a particular ZTE site and accordingly changing the tilts and orientation of the GSM Antenna to improve the coverage area.
• Post processing the log files to draft the reports and to analyze the Events (Call drops, HO Failures, Blocked Calls) with concerned Optimizer.