I bring along close to 19 years of hallmark career in General Administration, HR and Procurement while significantly contributing in enhancement of the capacity & productivity of the organization, with an excellent set of leadership skills and commitment. Completed my Certificate course in HRM from University of the Punjab, Master of Business Administration from Cybernetic College Lahore and Bachelors of Arts from University of the Punjab. Professional record demonstrates hands on exposure to various facets of Administration & Procurement
My key skills include Procurement, Contract Management, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, Budgeting, Financial Management, Vendor Development and HR functions like Selection & Recruitment, Employee Relations, Personnel Management, Compensation Management, Training & Development and Performance Management System & Appraisal
I am currently engaged with Future Now Technologies, Barki Road Lahore as Deputy Manager Administration where I am responsible for Heading Administration & Procurement Department and responsible for Building Maintenance, Security, Support Services, Power Supply, Data Connectivity, Café and Horticulture. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Relationship management, resources management, coordination and planning
Head of operations, Procurement, security and resource management.
• Inducting service providers and vendors for procurement of various assets, stationeries, consumables, and negotiated favorable terms
• Supervising the support staff and responsible for proper maintenance of internal & external environment of the premises
• Working closely with internal departments for ensuring smooth execution of all activities
• Employing strict measures to ensure safety of employees, premises, movable and immovable assets
• Heading a Team of 33 resources which includes, Sr. Admin Officer, Admin Officer, Procurement Officer and Security In charge.
• Managing Voice and Data Connectivity through service providers (Mobilink and PTCL)
• Handling Procurement of all items (IT equipment, Laptops, Mobiles, Furniture, Kitchen items, Drinking Water and Stationery)
As Free Lancer Quality Assurance audit of client and different factories in Lahore, Faisalabad and Sialkot.
• Assisted in smooth implementation of manpower planning, motivation, training program, recruitment, screening, selection, and joining of new employees
• Deftly handling the task of the various general administrative functions of the organization
• Handle inter/intra departmental co-ordination to ensure smooth operations at all times and maintaining proper decorum & discipline by implementing policies & procedures
• Managed Procurement of all items (IT equipment, Furniture, Kitchen items and Stationery)
• Responsible for setting up operations in the key Customer Service functions; playing and instrumental role in conceptualizing and formulating processes.
• Responsible for interacting with the customers to help out on job to ensure the satisfaction of the customers
• Efficiently maintain MIS for management review. Along with handling a Team in different activities like: SMS, E-mailer, Add Campaigning, and Customer Retention Activities.
• Meeting management performance standards, Team supervision and performance management.
• Entrusted with strategic implementations for a customer centric and high performance culture, emphasizing on empowerment, quality and productivity.
• Monitoring overall customer related services from the time of activation, provisioning of accounts and troubleshooting service related queries.
• Coordinated with staff related to HR & Administration of Branch and coordinating with supervision of 12 branches of Lahore regarding Admin & HR
• Handled the task of the various general administrative functions of the organization
• Assisted the senior management in day-to-day work and maintaining all the personal records
• Performed secretarial functions in terms of - Preparing agenda for the meeting, providing logistics support, drawing minutes of meeting, taking dictations and generating error free letters, fixing & scheduling appointments, coordinating with Branches.
• Sorted, screened & prioritized incoming mail (by post/fax), drafting responses to correspondence as required.
• Monitoring, controlling and supervising all activities related to staff needs like Organizing Foreign Exchange
• Planned and organized meetings and interviews while ensuring effective rendering of services to enable smooth flow of day to day operations; identified scope for process enhancements for improved services
• Accountable for managing ticketing for national and International travel entailing sending the application to relevant Embassy, documentation and arranging for the visa. Etc.
• Spearheaded administration related activities including office administration & ensured optimum & effective utilization of resources
• Organized meetings of Governing Body, Finance Committee, and Executive Committee etc and handling successful Business Conferences.
• Looked after HR & Personnel matters of the employees pertaining to time office management, leave and Salary Administration etc.; also overseeing compensation & benefits to motivate employees for enhancing their productivity.
• Proactively handled sourcing and manpower planning and coordination for recruitment. Displayed in-depth experience in locating qualified candidates for open positions and negotiating contract terms.
• Handled the process of performance appraisal minimizing the element of subjectivity. Clearly spelt out the methodology of Employee Grievance handling and Disciplinary matters. Preparing Annual confidential report and Merit ratings for appraisals
• Liaised work and maintaining coordination with different departments to ensure bottleneck free operations
• Provided inspirational guidance to a team of HR Assistants. Train team in HR processes.
• Audited salaries, overtime, leave with wages & disbursement while monitoring the effectiveness of inputs on the productivity, performance and behavioral aspect of the employees.
• Handled Labor Welfare Activities to improve and develop the work standards, skills, knowledge, ability, discipline and cooperating while maintaining internal environment.
• Formulation of policies & procedures. Manpower Planning, Job analysis, description and evaluation.
• Sourced, recruited, designed and conducted Training and Development programmes for areas like Team Building, Open Communication System, Personality Development, and Motivation.
• Managed Employee Relations including designing and implementation of incentives & employee recognition schemes in the organization
• Managed Appointments, payroll and benefits administration, performance evaluation and review, and personal administration
• Facilitated open, transparent and well-structured communication flow within the organization
• Implemented effective Administrative Policies and successfully act as a direct administrative support for the organization
• Instrumental in productive use of personal computers, product testing and handled whole office management functions
• Conceptualized and designed innovative strategies for administrative supervision of the officials and their productivity while ensuring the smooth execution of overall tasks assigned by the management
• Prepared Daily reports and other office administrative records on regular basis for the smooth functioning.
• Eliminated redundant or inefficient processes without reducing organization's capability and capacity to execute
• Managed strong and reliable MIS reports for facilitating the decision making process and liaison with Management
• Efficiently handled overall responsibilities pertaining to routine correspondences of the company and efficiently looked after overall Data management of the files of projects & business while ensured accuracy, precision and facilitating easy retrieval of records whenever required
• Spearhead administration related activities including office automation/ office administration & ensuring optimum & effective utilization of resources
• Responsible for daily correspondence including various types of notices while handled several issues pertaining to the company