Learn to serve and serve to learn!
A successful IT professional with diversified technical experience in different roles as a Scrum Master, software quality assurance and developer, also backlogged by strong credentials of Scrum certification and a master’s degree in software engineering. I believe my extensive technical experience, broad range of corporate roles and passion for agile scrum and software quality assurance combines in a powerful mix that can provide measurable business value for Agile Software teams and companies.
8+ Years Professional experience [March 2013 – Present]
• Working with senior leadership in the alignment, planning and execution of product delivery.
• Working closely with Multiple Product Management, Development, QA and other stakeholders on planning and delivering high quality software using agile/scrum framework
• Lead daily scrums, sprint reviews, and planning meetings to ensure full team engagement with a focus on growing the capabilities by all team members. Manages interdependencies between agile teams.
• Planning upcoming sprints for a given project, including helping the team to reach consensus for what can be achieved during the sprint
• Tracking and monitoring team member allocation so we know when team members are available to work on new tasks (resource planning)
• Contributing to the creation of Requirements documents, Data Sheets, and Acceptance Criteria, while understands how a project fits into the big picture
• Providing support with risk management, release management, and facilitate release planning activities.
• Assisting in the identification and mitigation of project risks.
• Facilitating Meetings (Sprint Planning, Stand-ups, Retrospectives and others)• Contributing to Product Management effort to support the Product Delivery Plan• Managing cross-client priorities for sprint delivery prioritization and backlog management• Measuring, monitoring, managing and coordinating between different teams to ensure application releases are delivered on time and that they meet or exceed expectations• Working with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges• Overseeing Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists• Maintaining release plans and build, release procedures and dependencies list
• Analyzed, verified and validate the requirements• Managed team with Team Foundation Server (TFS) and trained junior resources• Developed agile software & Web Applications using ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL, LINQ, Entity Framework, XML, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, ORM
• Tested, Monitored, tracked and helped team to find out root cause of any failure in production environment that include Exadata, Exalogic, middleware and services using OEM 11g suite, IBM Rational clear quest and OATS suite• Participate in software development life cycle including documentation, requirement analysis and manual testing• Develop test plans, test cases, and documentation with the help of test link and internal system• Develop and enhanced manual and automated tests and create a zero-tolerance culture for bugs and defects in the products• Tested, tracked bugs and Improved test strategy and collaboration in order to ensure that there is a full understanding of individual deliverable