I am a well-organized and focused professional with hands-on experience in different administrative capacities. Skilled at maintaining confidential files and staff records as well as completing projects on-time. I am proficient in leading multiple projects while complying with budget and time constraints. Capable of arranging and executing events for potential clients. Highly skilled at overseeing day-to-day office operations and all administrative matters such as screening calls, managing calendars, planning meetings, and making travel arrangements. Able to identify goals and priorities, resolve customer issues in initial stages, and prioritize workflow to meet established deadlines. Excellent communicator, function within a challenging environment with constantly changing priorities.
My key skills includes Executive-level Secretarial/Personal Support | Filing & Records Management | Data Collection & Reports Generation | Meetings Coordination | Process Improvement | Team Building & Leadership | Quality Assurance & Control | Complex Problem Resolution | Effective Communicator | MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) | ERP
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Analyze chairman's personal expenses and finance while working with the Personal Assistant. Inform Chairman about meetings, engagements, and presentations in liaison with Personal Secretary. Identify, analyze, and resolve complex financial and accounting matters for the chairman with confidentiality. Produce and maintain personal/business files and corporate record for multiple entities.Key Accomplishments· Administered a variety of support functions, including processing, and routing incoming mail, correspondence to appropriate staff members, as well as calendar and meeting functions.· Planned, executed, oversaw, and finalized projects according to strict deadlines while complying with budget.· Significantly improved effectiveness and costs by overseeing operations of Chairman’s office, such as document preparation, general office maintenance, and internal communications.
Played a key role in supervising and retaining all records and office systems, including data management and filing. Held full accountability for handling various administrative and customer service tasks, such as screening inquiries, phone calls, and requests. Supervised incoming email and correspondence on behalf of the manager.
· Met and greeted visitors, organized meetings, and produced forms, briefing papers, reports, and presentations.
· Efficiently handled a dissatisfied client by building a robust rapport through effective communication.
Promptly answered and escalated telephonic enquiries to the Assistant manager. Executed tasks to defined standards in various job plans according to the professional standards.
· Achieved bottom line results by retaining reprocess, registers, wastage report on monthly basis and distributing incoming and outgoing mails.
· Liaised with production and quality assurance department to receive and file all invoices from all departments.
Shoulder the responsibility for collecting and analyzing market/customer information. Discussed terms of an agreement and closing sales. Acted as a contact with the company and its existing/potential markets
· Developed and strengthened long-term relations with customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
Analyzed and oversaw complex functions of calls as well as seamless operations of all activities. Led performance evaluation of employees to recognize and classify staff members as target achievers and non-achievers.
· Ensured accurate diagnosis and resolution of issues for optimum customer satisfaction in accordance with pre-defined quality standards.
· Identified areas and opportunities to improve quality standards within management processes and systems.