I am a technically sophisticated Information Technology Professional who brings along over 15 years of experience in hardware, software, system administration, networking, computer applications, file system integrity, operations, support, research and development to ensure continual innovation.. I am well-versed in wide variety of professional system support and solution-based IT services, including, monitoring, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of operating systems. I am a trusted innovator tackle and resolve complex business operations through utilization of troubleshooting, critical thinking, teamwork and communication skills.
My key skills include, network management, process improvement, IT management and security, networks/security engineering, IT maintenance, process improvement, technical support, software & hardware, computer programming, business operations, policy implementation, cisco routers and troubleshooting.
My technical skills include Server - 2000/2003/2008/2012, Windows - 95/98/XP/7/8/10, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
I am currently engaged with Bin Qutab Cargo International Pvt Ltd, as a System and Network Administrator, where I am responsible for overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to establish goals. Streamline and organize all engineering tasks, including installation, configuration, network connectivity, and supervise the network to improve performance and functionality. Perform software installations and field unit system administrator training. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great work exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
1 Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing
workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing
router administration, including interface configuration and routing
2 Running regular checks on Network and Data Security.
3 Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and Update Systems and
4 Developing and implementing IT policy and the best practice guides for
5 Conducting regular system audits.
6 Managing Begum Noor Memorial Hospital ERP Management Software and
their databases for smooth connectivity within the Hospital and the Head
Office through LAN & WAN.
7 Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff.
8 Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including
system updates, upgrades, migration and outages.
9 Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget.
10 Providing directions for IT team members.
11 Responsible for budgeting and purchasing all kind of Computer,
printers and Networking related equipmentâ€™s for the Hospital.
12 Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancements.
13 Maintain Active Directory and DNS Servers, also hardware devices like
switches, routers, firewalls and modems.
• Diagnose hardware and software problems, preserve control records, and replace defective components.
• Execute data backups, disaster recovery operations, shutdown procedures, and routine network startup.
• Held accountable for database tasks from software upgrades and custom interfaces, to troubleshooting. Continually assess, improve, and optimize our current database environment.
• Resourcefully installed and maintain LAN/WAN, firewall & mail gateway hardware or software technologies and successfully resolve connectivity issues and sustain data.
• Explain end users on basic software, hardware, and peripheral device operation and troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosed and solved hardware/software faults.
• Hardware Troubleshooting / Software / Windows Installations Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Updating Windows, Antivirus Updating, Upgrading Systems, CPU, Laptop.
• Responsible for providing daily hardware, software support to variety of desktop computers, laptops work stations and printers.
• Held accountable for purchasing all kind of Computer, printers and Networking related materials for the office.
• Monitoring Cargo and Finance software connected with other branches through WAN.
• Successfully sustain the Computer networking system in an office environment by tracking server activity.
• Streamlined and organized all engineering tasks, including installation, configuration, network connectivity, and supervised the network to improve performance and functionality.
• Actively participated in all aspects of delivery, carrying out feasibility exercises and determining connectivity to prepare detailed, technical, and operational documentation.
• Telephonic Support to the Customer regarding Software and Hardware Problems.
• Handled all office users’ queries regarding their work as well as updated Daily Activity Reports.
• Seamlessly interconnected desktop computers and laptops with diverse systems, including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, application servers, and administrative systems.
• Provided on-site assistance to end users pertaining to the installation, troubleshooting, and support of their computer applications and network devices.
• Delivered onsite support to the customers if needs as well as expertly handled customers & sales queries regarding the policy doc’s in case not received by client.
• Hardware troubleshooting / software / windows installations windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, updating windows, antivirus updating, upgrading systems, CPU, laptop.
• Software and network support of laptop, printers and computers as well as file and printer sharing, windows installation.
• Followed up to the customers on the phone and updated them for warranty status and system updating of daily activity reports.
• Succeeded all Networking of Computer Lab as well as checking all computers for troubleshooting on daily bases.
• Installation of Windows and necessary software needed for Networking and Client Pc’s.