Flexible and resourceful sales and project management professional offering solid Real Estate background with advanced customer relations and schedule coordination abilities. Well-versed in handling quotes, contracts, and sales follow-up. Familiar with managing on-site operations and resolving diverse client issues.
Maintained open team communication, sharing clear, consistent, and regular updates with stakeholders.
Verified work at Al Kareem Apartment site, keeping workspaces clean, teams professional, and projects on-track.
Fielded 300+ inquiries each week, setting up meetings and preparing quotes.
Developed and maintained productive internal and external relationships.
Provide guidance and assist potential clients for buying/selling property in assigned projects
Maintain Daily KPI's and keep proper follow-up.
Determine clients' needs and financial abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them.
Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions,prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and honest dealing.
Display and market real property to possible buyersÂ
Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
Maintain and update listings of available propertiesÂ
Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
Arrange Property Listings on regular basis through personal networking, farming etc.
Activity be involved in the rental of houses, flats, factories, shops on behalf of owner.
Follow proper documentation process for every transaction and make sure the compliance is met always.
Stay in constant touch with the Line Manager to update him about all ongoing transactions and seek his help to improvise.Â
Arranging appointment with the company's in-house photographer to take latest and clear picture of the property in order to do a good listing advertisement.
Assess tenant's need locate properties for their consideration.
Always give options to tenants for their property search etc.Â
• Prepare and record monthly journal entries.
• Prepare weekly Accounts Receivables reports.
• Prepare customer invoices.
• Follow up AR collections.
• Collect, analyze and record company transactions.
• Billing and invoicing of company charges.
• Ensure related party balances agree, reconcile differences and correct exceptions or make necessary adjustments to rectify differences.
• Investigate open issues requiring resolution.
• Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation (mainly for I/C, Banks and –Accounts Receivables).
• Perform financial analysis as required.