li➢ Results-driven professional offering a progressive, Five-year’s career in information technology./li
li➢ Expertly manage technical support operations, diligently troubleshooting issues to identify root /li
licauses and prevent recurrence/li
li➢ Experienced and knowledge on MS Active Directory, MS SharePoint, and MS Office 365./li
li➢ System administration on MS Windows Servers (2003, 2008 R2 and 2012) and Linux AS./li
Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including
returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies
report those to accounting for reimbursements
and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all
documentation to confirm proper stock levels and
maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement
of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
All Data Collect From Team Staff & Entered ERP.
- Move Order any Stationary Items
- Submitted Reporting errors in the database to DPM on daily basis for timely rectification.
Maintains office records
- Inventory management of contraceptive materials,
BIN cards, stationary etc
- Handles of petty cash for daily transactions
- Data entry for patient information in FPRH formats
- Records maintenance (daily and weekly reports)
- Assists the DCO in preparing daily, weekly,
- Maintains attendance records for FHE and SFS
- Record keeping for field visits by the FHE and SFS
- Documenting, preparing and arranging logistics for
- Ensure the compliance to HR policies and financial guidelines.
Responsible for compiling, data & submitting reports on Daily/weekly/monthly basis.
To ensure the availability of reporting tools at all location in district Dadu.
To feed the daily registration and progress data in DMS Conduct regular data analysis in close coordination with Team and ensure feedback to Teams in order to fill the gaps properly.
To submit timely reports to regional Office, also to district Office.
To responsible for preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
Coordinate with Stakeholders and trainees to facilitate them about Syllabus and training material.
Collected forms from the Applicant for the project of BBSYDP-PSTW
Submitted Online Registration of received forms from candidate of BBSYDP-PSTW on web portal Software through Electronic Tab. (PC) Personal Computer / Android Software.
Sent the Online attendance of Trainees daily basis to BBSYDP-PSTW
Distributed Online Offer Letters, ID Cards, among candidates
Prepared Planner of Course to achieve the target and assessment of Students Knowledge about Syllabus
conducted Weekly and monthly test of trainees and prepared the result for onward transmission
Online PMR report to High ups / DMC BBSYDP-PSTW as per requirement of project
Online stipend report trainee invoice monthly basis